Baby Brian

I watching Brian playing Dead Realm with Cartoonz, Brock, Evan and Delirious. An wicked idea came to mind because Brian kept saying "Baby" and I'm so Evil >:3 anyway hope you like it!!

Bottom: Brian
Top: Evan, Jonathan, Brock and Luke

******

"You just love teasing us, Baby Brian don't you!" Jonathan says

You see Brian, Jonathan, Evan, Brock and Luke were playing Dead Realm and Brian kept calling them babies. And now, Brian is being forced to a wear baby clothes. And yes the four older men had a baby kink and loved Brian with their hearts but Brian was always teased them about certain things and it was payback time.

"Answer me, Baby Boy!!" Jonathan says

"Mmmmmmmph!!" Brian says

Brian had a pacifier in his mouth and it was wrapped around his neck to where he couldn't mess with it. He hands were tied behind his back. Evan and the others were watching from behind Jonathan.

"You know that you have been a bad baby haven't you! For teasing us all the time with the baby jokes!! Now, it's payback time! Evan come over here and start taking his clothes off and leaving him naked." Jonathan says

Evan walks over and helps Jonathan with the baby clothes on Brian, who was whimpering behind the Pacificer. The older get done taking his clothes off, Brian was left naked in front of four horny guys. He looks up with a pleading look in his eyes.

"That ain't helping with your punishment, Brian!" Brock says walking over and slapping Brian on the ass.

Brian grunts as Brock's hand keeps spanking him over and over. The other three noticed that Brian had a boner by being Spanked by Brock.

"Looks like someone has a boner from being spanked!!" Evan says chuckling

"Brock hand me that cock ring out of our toy box!" Evan says

"Since you have a boner, I'm going to put this on you cock and balls to make sure you don't cum while each of us spank you!" Brock says with a smirk on his face.

Brian whines as the cockring is put on him. And Brock continue to spank Brian. Jonathan was next to spank Brian and he was spanking was harder than Brock's. Brian whines and whimpers were getting louder and he was hurting because of the cockring on his cock. Jonathan gets up from the bed and Evan sits down next and starts spanking Brian, and last but not least, Luke comes over and spanks him the hardest. After getting spanked, Brian moans as he felt his ass was on fire from all of the spankings. Each guy kisses him on the forehead. But now was the fun part, putting a vibrator inside of Brian to stretch him out. Evan walks up to Brian and puts the vibrator inside of Brian and turns it on...

"Mmmmmmmph!!!" Brian screams

"We will back in a little bit, Brian! Don't have too much fun!" Evan says as the guys leave with the room.

~Later~

The four guys come back and see Brian on the bed squirming around. Brian notices them and starts whineing and looking at them with Pleading eyes again. Jonathan walks over and pulls the Vibrator out and a whine from Brian.

"You ready to fuck, Baby Brian?" Jonathan asked

"Ymmmmmph!!" Brian moans

And with that, Jonathan thrusted inside of Brian without warning. He goes faster and faster until spills his seed into Brian and pulls out and let's Evan have a turn. Evan does the same thing as Jonathan and cums into Brian. Luke was next and he was actually gentle with Brian because of spanking Brian had earlier and he slides into Brian and goes slowly until he sees Brian backing up onto his Cock and Luke goes faster and harder until he finally cums inside of Brian. Luke pulls out and gets off of the bed. Brock was last and the others left to go clean up or shower. Brian looks up at Brock with Pleading eyes and grunts when he feels Brock grabbing the cockring on him.

"You want this off don't you baby Bria ?!?" Brock asked

"Pmmmmmmmph!!" Brian whimpers

Brock takes it off and thrusted into Brian, who throws his head back in pleasure as Brock fucks him real good. The older male is about to cum and he gives one more thrust and he cums inside of Brian. The younger male cums as well. Brock pulls out with a "pop" and unties Brian and takes the pacifier out of his mouth.

"That was fun!" Brian says excitly

"Maybe we can do it again, sometime." Brock says

Brock helps Brian to the shower and they clean each other off in the shower. The three others were in the bedroom, waiting for Brock and Brian to show up and they did. They put Brian in the middle and they all went to sleep with smiles on their faces...

******

Lol XD I love this idea I had