Dead by daylight AU

Another Au story I hope you like

Hope you guys like it :3 peace out ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Pairing: H2O Delirious x Bottom Terroriser

*******

Brian noticed one thing that was Strange when he woke up. First, it was very cold dark and had torches were lit all around him. And next thing, this place looked like something out of the game he played the other night called Dead by Daylight. Brian didn't really like the game because he hated scary games. He gets up and looks around. This place even had the hooks where the monster would put the players on. This was scary for Brian, he was in a wood area. He wondered if anybody else was here.

"Hello, is anyone here!!" Brian yells out

"Brian is that you?" Says a familiar voice.

It was Evan Fong and Brian smiled.

"How did you get here?" Evan asked

"I don't know. All I remember is that I climbed into bed and woke up here!" Brian says

"Maybe the others are here as well!?!" Evan says

The two guys looked around the area and found many of their friends bodies on the ground died. There was Wildcat, Cartoonz, Miniladd, Lui and Nogla. They couldn't believe their friends were died. All of a sudden, Evan pushes Brian out of the knife being thrown their way and it hits Evan in the chest. Brian runs over to Evan to help him with knife.

"Go, Brian this knife is in too deep and if you took it out, I will bleed to death. Just go I will be fine. Run!!" Evan chokes out as he coughs up blood.

Brian did what Evan said and headed somewhere to hide from this monster.

"Where are you Terroriser? I know you are here somewhere I can smell your scent and it smells delicious!!" Says a familiar voice that he knew too well.

It was has friend H2o Delirious. He hides inside of a tool shed and put his hands over his mouth to keep from whimpering. He was scaried out of his mind. He hears Delirious close by the shed.

"Where did you go I wonder?" Delirious says as looks at the tool shed and smirks.

Delirious walks not too far from the tool shed and hides behind a tree waiting for Brian to come. Brian notices that Delirious leaves the area, he sighs and opens the door and closed it and steps back, when he feels a hand go over his mouth and a blade up against his throat.

"I found you, Terroriser!" Delirious says leaning close to Brian's ear.

Delirious grabs Brian and puts him over his shoulder and heads for his sex chamber. Brian struggles on Delirious shoulder and the killer slaps his ass.

"You have a nice bubble ass, By the way Brian! Can't wait to have at it!!" Delirious says

"Please let me go Delirious!! I thought we were friends??" Brian says

"We are but I had to get rid of your friends to get you!!" Delirious says

They make it to the sex chamber and Delirious puts Brian down but holds his waist so Brian doesn't escape. Delirious takes Brian over to a wall with cuffs on it. Brian's eyes widened and squirms in his grip. Delirious pushes Brian up against the wall and cuffs him to the wall with his ass in view. Brian pulls on the cuffs but they didn't move. He feels Delirious hands on his ass and bites his lips to keep from groaning. Delirious moves away from Brian to get a couple of toys from the table on the far side of the room. He walks back over to his captive. Brian groans when he feels something being put in his ass.

"What is that?!?!?" Brian moans

"Something to help scretch you, Babe." Delirious says

Before Brian could say anything else a ball gag is put into his mouth and a blindfold over his eyes.

"I will be back soon, I have to go kill more of your friends that are still running around here! Have fun with the toy inside. Oh crap I forgot to put something else on you." Delirious says grabbing a cockring from the table.

Delirious puts it on Brian's dick and turns the vibrator on. Brian screams into the gag and pulls on the cuffs on his wrists. Delirious smirks and walks out of the room.

~Later~

Poor Brian, he really need to cum because the vibrator in his ass was driving him crazy and made him into a moaning mess. He hears a door slam near him and it scares him.

"Hello, my little Irishman!!" Delirious says in a cheerful mode.

"Mmmmmmmph!!!" Brian screams behind the gag.

Delirious looks at the beautiful man in front of him and smirks as he takes the vibrator out of Brian, who whines into the gag. Delirious pulls his bloody pants off and takes his knife and cuts Brian's clothes off of him. Cold air hits Brian and he moans.

"You ready for this, my Irishman?" Delirious asked

"Pmmmmmmmph!!!" Brian says  moving his ass a little.

Delirious smirks and slams into Brian without warning and starts thrusting in and out getting faster and faster until he cums inside of Brian. Delirious noticed that Brian was moaning like crazy and then he realized that Brian still had the cockring on.

"Does my Irishman want the cockring off?" Delirious asked

Brian nods his head yes but Delirious wanted him to answer him with his voice. He takes the gag out.

"I'll ask again... Do you want this cockring off??" Delirious asked

"Please Delirious I need to cum!!" Brian whines

Delirious smiles and takes it off and jerks Brian off, Brian seemed to enjoyed Delirious hands on his cock. He groans when cums all over the wall and Delirious hands. Delirious licks his fingers and gets a Naughty idea and spanks Brian's ass.

"You made a mess. You bad Irishman. You need to be punished for it!!" Delirious says

"I'm sorry for making a mess. Please don't punish me!!" Brian moans

"I think you need to be.. with that sexy voice of yours is turning me on!!" Delirious says as he goes back to spanking him again.

After Spanking him, Delirious puts his dick inside and thrusted harder and harder. Brian grunts at how hard Delirious was thrusting inside of him. Brian feels Delirious cum inside of him. Both men were sweating. Delirious uncuffs Brian and takes the blindfold off. Brian was too tired to do escaped, Delirious picks him up and heads for his bedroom with a beautiful Irishman in his arms....

*******

Damn I'm kinky girl and I'm messed up in the head!!! XD hope you guys like it!!