Princess_Kairi Of Light X Terroriser

Since I did my first video on YouTube I decided to do a little bit of Princess_Kairi x Terroriser

Anyway, I hope you like it :)
Enjoy!!!

******

Princess_Kairi POV

I was so excited right now! I just got a bunch of Subscribers on my YouTube channel and also I get to go to Pax tomorrow and met up with the Banana Bus Crew. But I'm so nervous about it. I dried my hair and put on my black tank top of kingdom hearts on and some green shorts. I had my crap packed and I would be staying at MiniLadd's place because he didn't want me to be myself in a motel room.

One new text message from Brian Hanby

T "Ready for tomorrow?"

K "Hell yeah I'm ready to meet everyone but I'm very nervous because there will be guys there and all!"

T "Don't be and besides some of the guys girlfriends will be there so you nothing to worry about!"

K "Okay, well I'm going to head to bed now and get some rest, Later Brian!"

T "I'm fixing to get on my plane, can't wait to meet you, Shannon!"

I blush at the last text he sent to me. I kinda have a crush on him, but he probably has a girlfriend so I will stay best friends with him. I brush my teeth and hair and went to bed.

~Time Skip~

I just off my flight in LA and I was looking around for a sign that had my name on it and I seen all of the guys and then I seen my crush!

"Hello everyone!" I say

"Hey, Shannon or should I say Keyblade Master!" Craig says cracking up.

"It's Princess_Kairi Of Light to you, Fucker!!" I say in a smartass tone.

"Damn, Shannon!!" Marcel says

~Nobody's point of view~

Brian walks over to Shannon and gives her a hug.

"It's great finally meeting you in person" Terroriser says

"It's great meeting you and thanks for supporting me on my YouTube channel!" Princess Kairi says

They head out to their cars, Brian had Asked if Shannon would like to ride with him to MiniLadd's house. She said yes of course and they got into the car and drove off. Brian noticed that she was wearing a tank top that had her favorite video game on it.

"I remember your first video, you used your phone to record your video and you said that you suck at playing Kingdom Hearts. But you are really good at it even though you got your ass handed to you!" Brian says with a blush on his face.

"It seems like yesterday when I recorded that video and now look where I am!!" She says blushing as well.

The car stops in front of Craig's house. But they didn't go in just yet. Shannon takes her seatbelt off and so does Brian. The two didn't say nothing, they were both blushing and nervous as hell. Brian gets the courage to kiss Shannon on the lips. She blushes and kisses back and wraps her arms around his neck. They broke the kiss and looked at each other in the eyes. Brian gets into Shannon's seat an kisses her again passionately and plays with her boobies and she moans into the kiss. Brian gets hard at hearing her moan he takes her shorts off and he takes his off as well. They broke the kiss and Shannon blushes as she sees how big Brian was and turns her head  and gets redder by the second.

"You like what you see, Princess?" Brian says smirking

"Yes~!" She moans

He was nervous but he slowly pushes inside of Shannon to not hurt her and she grunts in discomfort.

"You okay, Shannon?" He asked

"I'm fine, Brian move please ~" she says

Brian moves faster and Shannon moans in pleasure at this. She was getting close to Cumming and so was Brian. He gives one more thrust and they both cum. Brian pulls out slowly and they both slowly breathe and they clean themselves and put on their clothes and Shannon got into her bag and spray ax in the car and on herself and Brian, so they didn't smell like sex. Shannon fixes her hair. Brian helps her with her stuff and they go inside.

"What the Fuck took you guys so long??" Tyler says

"We took the long way around, Shannon hasn't been here before." Brian says blushing

"I bit you had sex while you were at it!!" Tyler comments

The two both turned red and Craig shows Shannon her room to put her stuff in.

"I totally ship it, Brian! It's #TerrorKairi!! The ship has sailed!!" Craig says smirking going to tell everyone about the new couple.

Brian and Shannon chase after him but it was too late Craig's big mouth had to tell everyone and the all the boys chuckle and they made comments about them having sex!!

*******

A girl can dream though, kinda wish I was single but I'm not I have a handsome boyfriend named Colten and I love him dearly :) anyway, hope you guys like this!!