Alice in Wonderland AU

Here is another AU, me and LilSister8 came up with!! Enjoy !!

*****

Brian was out in his back yard, enjoying the beautiful afternoon. Bunch of people thought he was Strange because was different from everyone else but you have to be different from others so nobody would be the same. All of a sudden, he sees a little Bunny Rabbit holding pocketwatch and looking at Brian and runs off. Brian follows suit of the Bunny. Brian follows this bunny until he finds a hole in the bottom of the tree. Brian looks down into it and he fells into it. Brian falls into complete darkness.

~Later~

Brian wakes up and opens his eyes and sees that he was in a strange place, the plants were and he was tiny. Brian looks down and he sees that he was in a dress.

"God I look ridiculous in this Dress. Who am I Alice!!!" Brian says out loud to himself.

"About time you woke up!" Says a familiar voice

Brian looks up and sees a guy in a bunny suit with a clock. It was Ohmwrecker!!

"Ohmwrecker what are you doing here?" Brian says

"My name is not Ohmwrecker it's Ryan and you should be on your way to see the Mad Hatter Tyler. I will show you the path!" Ryan says

Ryan shows Brian the path to the Mad Hatter's​ house and the Rabbit heads off. Brian was playing with the bottom of the dress.

"Why do I have to wear this and how did I end up in it!" Brian says

"Because, you are Alice my dear!" Says another familiar voice.

It was Cartoonz but he was a cat hybrid with red and black stripes. He must be the Cheshire cat!

"Who are you?" Brian asked

"Why I'm The Cheshire cat name Luke!" Luke says

"Okay do you know how to get to the Mad Hatter's place?" Brian asked

"Yes, I will show you. By the way, you look sexy in that dress, Alice! It shows your curves real good!" Luke says smirking

Brian blushes at Luke's comment. They headed done the path. Brian watched as Luke floated in the air beside him and the cat kept looking at his ass and even tried to put his arm around Brian. The poor boy in a dress blushes red as he moves away from the cat. They finally made it to the Mad Hatter's place. Brian sees Tyler sitting at the end of the table with a smirk on his face. He was wearing the Mad Hatter's outfit. Brian blushes and goes over to sit with him. They had tea and cookies and Tyler keeps his eyes on Brian and Luke gives Tyler mean look. Tyler decides they should go for a walk and Luke quietly follows them. Tyler had his arm around Brian's​ waist and Luke was pissed.

"Hey, I want to hang out with Brian!" Luke yells pulling at Brian.

"I want him!" Tyler yells pulling on his other arm.

"No he is mine, I saws him first !!" Luke says

"No he is mine!!" Tyler yells

The two kept arguing about Brian. He blushes and walks up to them.

"Guys, I like you both. Will you please don't arguing!" Brian says blushing madly.

Both crazy Fuckboi's think for a minute and then smirk at Brian, whose blush get worse by the minute. They push him up against a tree and pull up his dress.

"You know you look so damn sexy in this dress, Little Alice?" Tyler says whispering into Brian's​ ear.

Tyler strokes Brian's dick and gets makes Poor Alice moan out! Luke attacks his neck and leaves bite marks. Tyler and Luke wet their fingers and puts them into Brian's​ hole and moves them around. Brian arches his back and cums into Tyler's hand and the Mad Hatter puts his fingers that had cum on him and sticks them into Brian's​ mouth. Both men pull their fingers out and Luke pushes into Brian and goes to town that Bubbly ass of Brian's. The poor boy moans into the fingers in his mouth. Luke thrust one more time and he cums inside of Brian. He pulls out and let's Tyler have his turn with their little Alice! Tyler slams into Brian and thrusted fast and hard. Brian pushes on Tyler big cock and it makes the Mad Hatter good faster. Tyler finally cums inside of Brian after one more thrust. He pulls out of Brian and they sat down on the ground. Tyler and Luke on each side of Brian and kissed his neck. He was very happy in this strange and he never left...

*****

Hope you like it :3