Chubby Brian!

Here is a strange and kinky idea came up with. Hope you like it!!!

Bottom Brian x BBS

Enjoy!!

*****

Brian loves his boyfriends but they are strange. When their relationship started, Brian put on a little weight. Which Brian was fine with it, his boyfriends didn't care what he look like... Things start to get strange.

~monday~

Brian was in the living room when Evan and Jonathan came into with pancakes on a plate. At first, Brian thought all of those pancakes were from them, but they start feeding Brian. The Irishman gets full fast after the first five but they keep feeding him more.

"A-ahhh, guys I'm full I can't eat anymore!" Brian whimpers

Evan and Jonathan get up from the couch and take the plates into kitchen. They both had smirks on their faces.

~Lunch time~

Brian was in his bedroom recording stuff when Brock, Tyler and Craig came with lunch in their hands. Brian shuts off his computer. He look up at his lovers and they smile at him and sat down the food in front of him and stood there watching their younger lover eat and eat, which they get turned on by it. They see Brian's belly get swollen from the food and tents form in their pants. Brian sighs and puts his fork down on the plate, it scaries him that his lovers were standing.

~Dinner~

Brian was downstairs in the dinning room with Luke, Ryan and Bryce. They watch him with smirks on their faces and they had boners in their pants. They watched his belly get bigger and bigger. Brian stops eating and pushes his plate away. The three males watch with evil smirks on their faces.

~ After dinner ~

Brian was in the bathroom with the door lock. He looked at himself in the mirror and his belly grew a little by little each day. He wondered why his lovers were feeding him so much? Just than Brian hear a knock at the door.

"Babe, do you want some dessert?" Evan asked

"No, I'm too full!" Brian whimpers

"Why is the door locked for?" Evan asked

"I was using the bathroom and was wanted some peace and quiet while I was using the bathroom." Brian says

Evan didn't say anything else and left Brian alone in the bathroom and headed down to the basement to have a meeting with his mates.

"Evan, what did he say?" Craig asked

"He said he was full!" Evan says

"We haven't even started, just wait until tomorrow!!" Tyler says

~ Tuesday ~

Brian wakes up to smell of food cooking. He puts on his blue shorts and white tank top and headed downstairs. He sees Tyler cooking breakfast. Brock and Craig sat down on each side of Brian with smirks on their faces but he didn't see them. Evan and Jonathan walk into the kitchen and so does Luke, Ryan and Bryce. They all gather around Brian with smirks on their faces.

"G-good morning everyone!" Brian stutters

They sat there and smirked at him as he started eating his food. Brock starts rubbing Brian's swollen belly and the younger male moans.

"Do you know why, we have been feeding you so much Brian?" Brock whispers into Brian's ear.

"N-no why?" Brian whines as Craig rubs his soft member.

"Because we love seeing you eat what we give and the fact that we are wizards makes it so much easier on us!" Brock says as Brian tries to move away but his lovers block way.

"Where do you think you're going babe!" Jonathan asked grabbing his wrists

"You're hurting me!" Brian whines as his lovers surround him.

They attacked his kisses and cuddles. Brock was the Leader, he was sucking on Brian's neck and rubs his lovers swollen belly. Brian moans and throws his head back in pleasure and feels himself get hard. Brock gets on his knees and sucks him off. Brian squirms in the grip on him. Brian cums into Brock's mouth. Jonathan moves out of the way as Brock gets behind Brian and pushes himself into Brian, who whimpers at how "Big" Brock was. The leader starts thrusting in and out of Brian at a fast pace. Soon after that, Brock cums inside of Brian. He pulls out of Brian. The other guys just kiss and cuddles their Chubby lover even though they were wizards, Brian still loves them... But they kinda quit feeding him as much...

******

Hope you guys like it!! No hate comments please!!