The Zombie Witch doctor

Me and LilSister8 came up with this! I hope you guys like it!!

Enjoy!!!

Pairing: TerrorSnuckelToonz

Zombie witch doctor!! Luke

*********

Brian Hanby was nervous as hell about Marrying his best friend Brock. He sighs as he walks towards the room where everyone was at. He opens the door and everyone was looking at the Irishman that walks into the room. Brian walks up to where Brock was standing there with a kind smile on his face. They practice that whole afternoon but Brian kept messing up the lines and the Priest gets mad and tells Brian to go out and practice. The Irishman storms out of the room and goes outside to get away from the place. He ends up going to a forest not far from the small town. He sat on a stump and was going over vows again and the forest goes quiet from some reason. Brian keeps doing the vows until something grabs him by the the shoulders and drags him. Brian struggles but it was no use. He ends up dropping the wedding ring on the ground. Brian screams for help but he feels himself fall into a dark hole in the ground....

~

Brian wakes up in what look like a Bar/club but what was strange was that everyone there look kinda died but also alive as well. Brian looks around and then he sees a handsome man walking towards him. This guy had Brown/red hair and brown eyes.

"Welcome, Cutie to the Underworld.. my name is Luke and I want to have your hand in Marriage!" Luke says

"I'm sorry but I was just going over my vows because I am Marrying my best friend.. sorry..." Brian says trying to leave but Luke grabs his wrists.

"You're not going anywhere, Darling.." Luke says putting his fingers on Brian's forehead causing him to pass out

The other undead people gather around Brian.

"Have him ready for our wedding in a couple hours!!" Luke says

The undead carries the Human to  a room to get him ready.

~

Brian whines as he was forced to wear a dress. For some reason Brian couldn't talk for some reason. Then he was pushed into a room. Luke pulls Brian close to him and Smirks at the Smaller male...

~

Brock wonders into the woods and he finds the wedding ring on the ground beside a big hole in the ground. He had never seen this hole before in the woods. Brock decides to jumps into the hole..

Brock lands on his feet and looks around and sees that he was in like a Underworld type of Town. Brock hears bells not far from where he was at and starts heading towards the sound. Brock sees a church and heads for it and opens the door. He sees Brian with a Handsome man with Brown/red hair and brown eyes. Brian sees Brock and his eyes got wide and runs over to Brian.

"Brian what's going on??" Brock asked

Brian could only whimper and looked at Luke.

"What did he do to you babe!!" Brock asked

"I did nothing to him just he can't talk for a while and you are kinda cute as well. The names Luke and what is yours Cutie?" Luke says touching Brock's shoulder

"It's Brock...." He says in a trance like state

Luke smirks at the the two cuties in front of him. They all got married and Luke had some Kinky sex with each other them for hours after the wedding.....

********

I hope you guys like it!!!!