Who is best in bed!!

Hello everyone :3
This chapter contains a Four way ;)

Bottom: Brian and Tyler
Top: Craig and Brock

Hope you guys like it :)

*****

It was normal day at the Thompson house. Brock and Mini were out of the house getting food for the fridge. Their two ukes were cuddling and watching Friday the 13th on TV. Brian kept jumping at the scary scenes in the movie, but Tyler comfort him while watching it. The front door slams and both males on the couch jumped at the noise. Brock and Craig were bringing food inside and Brian pauses the movie to help their lovers with bringing food inside. They got the food put away and the ukes headed back into the living room to watch the rest of the movie. Brock and Craig looked at each other with smirks on their face. Shit was about to get real!!

"Let's play with our babies in the bedroom and see who is the best in bed!!" Craig says

"Okay!!! But you know I'm always the best with Tyler" Brock says

"That's Bullshit, I'm better with Brian and you know it!!" Craig yells

"What the hell is going in here??" Brian says

Both Brock and Craig looked at their lovers and they picked them up and heading for the bedroom! Both Brian and Tyler's faces were red. They get thrown on the bed and Dominant Lovers starts taking their clothes off and help the submissive bottoms with their clothes. Craig flips Brian over on the his belly. He wets his fingers and puts them into Brian's hole, Brock does the same to Tyler. Both Ukes moans as their lovers finger fuck them in the ass. Craig and Brock take their fingers out and slides their dicks into their younger lovers. Tyler and Brian grunts as the two start thrusting into them hard and a fast rate. The two tops cums inside of Brian and Tyler. And then they  help the bottoms sit up as they attack their necks. The bottoms we're groaning at their lovers biting them on their necks. And then they switched to 69 position. Brian had his face in front of Tyler's dick and Tyler was facing Brian's dick. Both Dominated Male push their Submissives head onto each​ other cocks. Brock and Craig switched places with each other. Craig was standing behind Tyler and Brock was behind Brian. They slide their dicks inside of their lovers, who grunts a bit while sucking each other's  dick. Both older males started thrusting hard and fast. Both younger males cumed into each others mouths​. After a few minutes of thrusting in and out they cum inside of their lovers.

"We ain't done with you yet!!" Craig says

The two older males  went to their "Toy Box" and got some things out of it. Both Brian and Tyler blushes at the items in their hands it was collars with their names on it! And the collars have ropes tied around them. Brian and Tyler blush red as their lovers put them on their neck. Brian and Tyler try to leave but were pulled back by the rope on the collars.

"Who said you could go anywhere, Boys!" Brock says

"And since you tried to run, you get punished for it!" Craig says getting up and getting paddle from the toy box.

Brock tied the younger males hands to the bedpost. And he went to grabbed some gags for their bad boys.

"Please don't punish us!!" Tyler whines

"Please don't!!" Brian whimpers

"Too bad!!" Craig says

Brock gags both boys and sits there waiting his turn to spank the boys. Craig took his sweet ass time spanking the their lovers because he wanted to hear them groan in pleasure. Craig hands the paddle to Brock and he smirks. Brock swings hard as he spanks Tyler's ass. Tyler groans and whimpers, which the spanking turned Tyler on but he wasn't the only one that turned by it. Brock moves to Brian next, the swings were faster and harder. Brian was enjoying the spankings, he knows he is sucker for pain and the two dominant males knew it. Both their asses were sore and red, but that didn't stop them from doing more things with their lovers. Craig stroked Tyler's dick and bites down on his neck. Tyler screams at the bitting. Brock was cupping Brian's balls and squeezing them. Brian threw his head back and grunts. Both Brock and Craig smirks at their lovers and sucked on their lovers dicks. Brian was struggling in the ropes that tied his hands to the bedpost. Tyler almost cummed when Craig played with his Noddles while sucking him off. Both bottoms cum into the Tops mouths. Both Brian and Tyler were tired, so Brock and Craig untied them and took the gags off. They clean themselves up and they crawled into their bed.

"So, who was the best in bed??" Brock asked

"You guys both were great!!" Tyler and Brian say

Both Brock and Craig couldn't be more happier with their younger lovers. Brian cuddles into Craig's chest and Tyler does the same with Brock. Craig and Brock kiss their lovers on the head and slowly fell to sleep.

******
Wow that was..... Great!!!
Hope you guys liked it !!