Saw AU

Me and my friend LilSister8 help me with this. I hope you guys like it

Bottom Brian x Tops: Evan, Brock, David, Tyler, and Craig!

Enjoy!!!!

★★★★★

Evan and his friends wake up in strange room. It had a couple of lights in it. Evan looks around and he sees all of his friends chained up to the wall except for Brian, who was still knocked out. He was tied up and gagged.

"Guys, wake up!!" Evan yells and everyone wakes except for Brian.

"What the hell!!" Tyler says as he struggles in the cuffs.

"How the fuck did we get here?!?" Craig says

"Why is Brian tied up and gagged on the floor while the rest of us are tied up on the wall?" David asked

Brian starts to wake up and he could move at all. He turns his head and sees his friends tied up and naked on the the wall.

"Mmmmph?" Brian asked

"You are awake thank god!" Brock says

Just then a TV came on not to far from where Brian was at. A guy with a Hockey mask appears.

"Hello, do you want to play a game?" Says the voice

"Fuck no we just want out of here!" Tyler yells

"Well that's too bad, now I guess you all died and so does the pretty Virgin boy on the floor." The voice says

Brian's eyes go wide and he blushes when his friends at him. The wall on the other side of the room gets spikes on it. Everyone's eyes go wide as it starts moving towards them and Evan finally gives in.

"Alright we will play your game!" Evan yells

"Good, now here is the game. One at a time, each male gets unchained from the wall but the catch is.... You have to have sex with The virgin boy in order to escape and no you can't take the gag out or chains or you will died." Says the voice as the TV goes off.

Brock gets unchained first and walks over to Brian and starts taking his clothes off and taking Brian's pants off as well. Brian moans as he feels cold air hitting his cock. Brock pleasures Brian by kissing his neck and playing with his nipples. Brian whimpers as Brock twisted them. The others watched this and they all got hard instantly  hearing Brian moan and groan. Brock wets his fingers and sticks then inside of Brian, who moans as he feels Brock moving his fingers around inside of him. Brock takes his fingers out and lines up with Brian's hole and pushes inside. The tied up male grunts into the gag in discomfort. Brock starts thrusting faster and harder until they both cum at the same time. Brock pulls out and moves to the side. Tyler was next to be let go. He head over to Brian he pulls his jeans and boxers and slides into Brian. Tyler kisses his and leaves Hickies on each side of his neck. Brian feels Tyler hit his g-spot and moans loudly into the gag. Tyler keeps hitting that same spot and cums inside of Brian. Tyler pulls out and starts making out with Brock, because he was horny now. Evan was next to be unchained, he goes over to Brian kisses him into Brian's gag and starts stroking him. Brian throws his head back in pleasure as Evan kept doing this until he cums in Evan's hand. Evan pulls down his Pants and boxers slides into Brian and starts thrusting in and out Of the Irishman, who moans and groans as Evan did this to him. Evan does one more thrust and he cums inside of Brian. Evan gets up and goes over to where Brock and Tyler were and joined in on the threesome. David was let go. He head over to the other Irishman and takes his pants and boxers off and doesn't warn Brian as he pushes inside of him. Brian whimpers as David started to thrust in and out of him. Brian throws his head back in pleasure at this thrusting in and out. David grips Brian's hips and slams into one more time and cums inside of Brian. David pulls out and gives Brian kisses all over his neck while Craig was released from the cuffs. He pulls his pants off along with his boxers and slams into Brian, who screams and grunts at the movement. Craig was horny as fuck and didn't prepare Brian, he just started Thrusting in and out of him as he watches Brian ride his 'Huge' cock. Craig gives one more thrust and cums inside of Brian and he pulls out of Him and they hear a 'Click' sound and Brian was free. Brian takes the gag out of his mouth. Everyone helps him to his feet and they hear the TV come on again.

"Good job, you may now leave!" Says the voice and the TV turns off.

The door unlocks and they all got out of this hell hole and not knowing that mysterious person had recorded the whole thing!

★★★★★

Hope you like it!!!