Doctor/Nurse AU

The song above kinda fits this chapter anyway, hope you guys like it and enjoy it

Doctor! David x Bottom Nurse! Brian

*****

~Play Song~

Brian was new at the hospital and was the nurse to Doctor David Nogla. Brian walks to Doctor David office with a swing in his hips. He was very attractive young male. Doctor David always gets a hard on when Brian is around. Those blue eyes and dyed red hair, was a big turn on for David.  David had just got done with paperwork when Brian walks in.

"Good morning, Dr. Nogla!" Brian says shyly

"Good morning, Nurse Brian!?" David says

Brian seats down in a chair and waited for David to get him a task.

"Brian would you mind getting into that Bottom cabinet down and getting some supplies for today." David says

"Yes, I will." Brian says

Brian gets down on his knees and gets the stuff, not noticing that David was staring at his ass the whole time and looking at Brian's blue panties. David gets hard as Brian tries to get something and wiggles his ass around. David quietly gets up from his chair and heads over to Brian, who was still unaware of David watching him. Brian feels rub up against his butt and bites his lip to keep from moaning out.

"You know, I have always like red hair and blue eyes. You turned me on my little Nurse~." David says Huskly into Brian's ear, earning a Moan from the smaller Male.

David goes over to lock the office door and goes back to Brian. David pulls Brian's panties and feels his hard on and smirks.

"You getting turned on and we haven't even started yet.. you little slut Ain't you Brian!" David says

"Yes, I'm a slut for only you~!" Brian moans as he feels David stroke him.

Brian feels fingers enter him and he grunts in discomfort but gets used to it after awhile. He cums after a few more strokes.

"Ahhh~" Brian moans

David takes his fingers out of Brian and slides himself inside. He goes slow at but hearing Brian moan and groan, he went faster and harder.

"Dr. David Please go faster~!" Brian moans

David goes faster and feels Brian tighten around his cock and and he cums inside of Brian after one more thrust. David puts Brian's panties back on him and helps clean up their mess and spray the room to get rid of the smell.

"You are such a slut my cock, Brian!" David says as he kisses Brian on the lips passionately.

"I'm yours, Dr. David!" Brian says

"You keep calling me that and I might fuck you again!!" David says

"Please do, Dr. David!~" Brian says

And let's just say that office smelled of sex for a long time as they continue to have sex everyday in there....

*****

Hope you like it!!!