1 Reason

I was watching the video above and I had this idea!!

Pairing: Demon! Brian x Angel! Kairi(AKA Me!)

I hope you like it and Enjoy!!!

*****

It was a normal day for Brian the Dancing Demon... Until someone asked if him if Brian and Shannon were dating!!

Me with Shannon!!! Hell no!! Are you mad!!! Me with a Angel!! You really think a demon like me  would fall for someone like her! I dislike her!!! Ever since she said those three words!!

Flashback

Brian and Shannon were recording voices from the animation studio when he sneeze!

"Oh, God bless you!!!" Shannon says

Brian gives Shannon a strange look!!

End of Flashback!!

But really, Brian does like Shannon but he keeps it to himself, because he is a demon after all and he has to keep his game face on or someone will noticed him staring at Shannon all day, while she is completely unaware of him watching her!! But Shannon had a secret of her own, she liked Brian but she was a Angel!! Angela & Demons don't mix well but she can't help but have feelings for the dancing Demon..

* Later *

Shannon heads to her room and finds a letter on her bed

Dear Shannon,

It's me Brian!
I really like you a lot but I don't know what to do, so I wrote a little love letter to you without nobody knowing about. I have had a crush on you since you started working here! I just thought that I would let you know!

Signed,
Brian the Dancing Demon

P.s
I love you, my little Angel

Shannon blushes and she starts to write him one and he takes it to his room because he was still doing something with Brock the Wolf, so she slips into his room and leaves the note!

~

Brian heads for his room because he was tired and needed rest! Brian notices a little note on his bed.

Dear Brian,

It's Shannon,

I really like you too and maybe we can write secret messages back and forth to each other!!

P.s

I love you too, Dancing Demon!!

Signed,

Shannon the Angel

And from that moment on they did this over and over. They soon began to have feelings for each other!!

*****
I hope you like it!!!