Animal AU

Hope you like this :3
Enjoy :3

******

It was normal day for Brian, a yellow fur and with light brown stripes on his back. He has blue eyes. He was a small cat and a shy one at that. He didn't have any family or friends. He was a stray cat. He was hungry so he was trying to find some food, then a group of cats were behind.

"Please don't hurt me, I'm just trying to find some food." Brian whimpers.

"You're pretty cute, do you have a mate. Because if you don't I make have to make mine!" Says the big smirking real big.

"Just leave me alone!" Brian says scratching at the large cat.

Brian started running for his life, he just made a big mistake by scratching the cat. He could hear the cats chasing him. He runs as fast as he feet could take him but he ends up at a dead end. Brian backs up against the wall. He whimpers, fearing he was going to get hurt.

"Hey, leave that cat alone!! You should pick on a cat your own size!" Says a voice

Brian looks up and sees a handsome cat with dark brown fur and green eyes. He walks towards the group.

"Brock this doesn't concern you!" The cat leader says

"I don't care, Markiplier. It doesn't give you the right to pick on a cat that's smaller than you!" Brock says

"Whatever let's go boys!" Markiplier says leaving the dead end.

Brock walks over to the shaking cat. He licks the small cat to calm him down.

"I'm name is Brock, what is yours?" Brock says

"I'm Brian. Thank you for defending me. I'm just a shy cat that can't defend myself." Brian says whimpering.

"No, you are not. Markiplier likes messing with cats that are smaller than himself. Why don't you can back to my place. I have some food if you want some." Brock says

"Really?" Brian says smiling

"Of course, Brian!" Brock says as the left the alley.

*A few months Later*

Brian and Brock were really close now. Brian met a couple of Brock's friends. But today was going to be strange for Brian.. he goes into heat. He was rolling around in the grass when he sees Brock standing there and smelling Brian.

"Brian, you smell so good? Are you in heat or something?" Brock asked

"What's Heat?" Brian asked innocently.

"Heat is something that happens to all animals when they want to mate. Every year cats going into once or twice a year. This must be your first heat." Brock says

Brian starts feeling strange and his body was heating up all of a sudden. He starts mewling in lust and Brock looks at him and licks his face.

"Do you want me to help you, Brian?" Brock asked

"Yes, please I need you so bad right now!" Brian mewls

~Smut Warning~

Brock pinned Brian down on the ground. He was smelling Brian's scent in and boy it was a beautiful smell. Brian squirms under him.  Brock thinks Brian is really beautiful. He slightly pushes himself into Brian and he mewls loudly. When Brock gets comfortable he starts thrusting in and out until he cums inside. Brian was close as well. Brock puts his mouth over Brian's​ dick and the smaller cat mewls loudly as he cums into Brock's mouth.

*End of Smut*

~Few months later~

Brian was swollen because he was pregnant with a litter of kittens. He was laying on his side when he sees Brock walking over to him. Brock lays across from him.

"Are you okay, my mate??" Brock asked

"Besides being swollen with a litter of kittens, I'm fine. How about you?" Brian says cleaning himself.

"I'm watching over you." Brock says

Brock gets a wicked idea and goes over to Brian swollen belly and sucks on the nipples. Brian groans and tries to scratch his mate.

"Brock!! Those are for the kittens!!!" Brian says

"Well they are not here yet!" Brock says smirking

Brock kept teasing Brian until he fell asleep...

******
Another chapter done
Hope you like it :3