Danny phantom AU

I'm ruining my childhood lol XD
Hope you guys this chapter peace out ✌✌✌✌

Brock-20
Brian-16
*****
A school bell rings and you see
A boy about 16 was flying around Amity Park. He had silver hair and glowing green eyes, he was wearing a black jumpsuit with a silver "T" on the chest of the suit. This was Brian or better know as Phantom Terroriser as everyone calls him that. Nobody knows about this except his friends Cipher, Evan, Jonathan, Luke, Tyler and Craig. Anyway, Tonight was going to sucked, because Cipher's best friend, Brock, was over to spend the weekend with his family. Nothing against Cipher but Brock was a bad guy. He too was also  half ghost like him. But nobody about it either. He sees a certain someone flying around Amity Park. Brian grunts at the sight of a certain someone.

"Could this day get any better?!?" Brian says out loud

"Maybe it will, Ghost boy." Says a familiar voice.

"What do want Moo Snuckel?" Brian says

"Oh, nothing. Just wanted to talk is all." Brock says

"Bullshit, Brock I know you are up to?!?" Brian says

Brock closes in on Brian and shocks him, causing Brian to pass out.

"Actually, I lied I am up to something with you of course." Brock smirks

*Later*

Brian wakes up from passing out after Brock shocks him. Speaking of Brock, where was he. He looks down and sees he in ghost proof ropes.

(Author: kinda like this XD Poor Brian I'm putting him through some rough shit XD)

"Just fucking great, I'm stuck in Brock's lab. This is totally great." Brian says being a smartass.

"Good evening, Phantom Terroriser or should I say Brian." Brock says coming out of the darkness.

"What do you want with me?" Brian says

Brock doesn't reply but kisses Brian on the lips.

"I thought you like my sister, Cipher?" Brian says blushing

"I only like her so I could get closer to you, Brian." Brock says showing his fangs in his mouth.

*Smut Time Bitches*

Brock sucks on Brian's neck. And Brian moans but stops himself.

"Why did you stop moaning, Brian. Are you getting turned on by this." Brock says smirking.

"No.... I'm not.... Ohhhh!!!" Brian moans out as Brock rubs Brian's dick.

Brock grabs the dick even harder.

"~Ahhh, stop please, Brock it hurts.

"Are you sure about that Brian? Cause to me it sounds and feels like you are getting turned on by this." Brock says with a smirk.

"I fucking hate you, Brock!!" Brian says

"I fucking love you too, Brian!" Brock says

Brock takes his suit off and throws it behind him. Brian blushes at Brock and looks away. Brock takes the bottom part of Brian's suit off and his boxers. But he notices Brian's hard on in his boxers.

"You lied you are getting turned on by this, Brian!?!" Brock says

"~ahhh, stop teasing me Brock!!" Brian screams

Brock pulls off the boxers and sucks on Brian's dick. It felt so good to Brian, he never been with anyone before.

"~ohhhh I'm going to cum!!" Brian screams

Brian cums into Brock's mouth. Brock looks up with a smirk. He puts four fingers up to Brian's mouth and Brian opens his mouth to wet them. After wetting them, Brock inserts them into Brian, who whines and whimpers. Brock decides to tease Brian and stops moving his fingers in and out.

"What the fuck are doing!?!, Please move your fingers!?" Brian says

"I don't know should I?!" Brock says with a evil smirk.

"Please, Brock..." Brian says

Brock thrust his fingers in and out of Brian until he lines his dick up with Brian's hole. And fuck him senseless.

"~ohhhh Brock please move faster and harder!!" Brian yells

Brock thrust faster and harder. After a few minutes of doing this, he cums inside of Brian. The boy catches his breathe after having sex with his enemy​, he was very tired. Brock untied him and Brian transforms back into a human. They head to back to Brian's​ house. They see Cipher sitting on the doorstep.

"Where the hell have you two been, our parents just to go ghost hunting." Cipher says

"Oh me and Brian were hanging out and we seen Phantom Terroriser and Moo Snuckel fighting." Brian says

"By fighting you mean having sex !" Whispers Brock to which Brian blushes madly.

*****
This chapter is done hope u like it