Sleepy Hollow AU

This one of my favorite movies as a kid and plus I love Tim Burton movies anyway!!!

Hope you guys like it!!!
And i hope you like this song I picked out for this AU

******

Brian's point of view

Just great Brian you get yourself lost in the woods on the way to the small town called Sleepy Hollow. I stared at the map on the piece of paper and it flew outta of my hands and that's why I'm lost. I sighed as I sat down on a fallen tree to take a break. This forest was die quiet, far too quiet for my liking, but it was a beautiful forest though.

"Excuse me do you need some help getting into Sleepy Hollow?" Says a calm voice

I look up and see a handsome man on a black horse. He had slick back brown hair and brown eyes. I blushed and looked towards the ground.

"Yes actually, I have been lost for awhile now. My name is Brian Hanby what's yours?" I asked the stranger.

"My name is Ryan and I was heading back there anyway." Ryan says smiling at me.

Ryan helps me onto the horse and they head into town. I told Ryan his horse was beautiful and he told me his name was Cartoonz.

Nobody's Point of view

They had made it to town with a lot of stares at them. Ryan tells Brian of a Inn not far from where they were and he helps Brian off the horse and and heads off to do something. Brian heads towards the Inn. He walks in and it was also a bar too besides being a Inn.

"Excuse me, Miss. I wondering if you guys have any​ rooms?" Brian asked

"Yes we do, but you have to pay up front before you go to your room." The lady says

Brian pays the lady and heads upstairs to room 4. And with that done, he lays down on the bed for a bit to rest from all that traveling. After about​ 10 minutes, Brian gets up and heads downstairs to the bar area and seated himself in a corner and he listens to some of the stories that people were talking about.

"I'm telling you, Tyler there is a killer here in this town. Evan and Jonathan are missing and have been missing for awhile now!"

"Craig, maybe they just left town for a while?"

"And if there was a killer, it would have to be someone we know because that's how this town is!"

"Did you hear about that girl named Cipher going missing and then they found her body but without a head on the body!!"

"Yeah, I heard about that.... It was awful, she was a very sweet girl!!"

"I think we should search the town to look for the killer!"

Brian was listening to all this and wondered why the girl's head would be missing? He sat there until a bunch of looking punks come up to him.

"You kinda cute for a guy?" Says one guy

"Please leave me alone, I'm not bothering you." Brian says getting up

Brian gets up and kicks the guy in the leg and goes back upstairs to his room to sleep. Not knowing what was going to happen to him....

~Later that Night~

Brian wakes up to a bunch of noise and he opens his eyes but he can't see nor could speak and move at all. He felt his back was a post and his hands behind the post.

"Hey, Headless horseman!! We have a human sacrifice for you tonight come out where ever you are." Says

(Human Sacrifice!! What have I done?)  Brian thinks to himself

Brian hears a horse and a bunch of people screaming. But what Brian didn't see was that this Headless horseman was chopping off people's heads. He stops and looks over at the post and he sees the guy he ran into earlier today tied up gagged and blindfolded. The guy was struggling and whimpering. This guy was different from everyone else, he wasn't mean or rude. Why the hell would put him as a human sacrifice for? He walks over to the post and takes the gag out.

"Please don't hurt me, I haven't done anything wrong!!" Brian says whimpering

"I have a two choices for you, one you can a terrible death or two you can be my queen for the rest of your life?" The horseman says

Brian thinks for a minute and he makes his chocie.

"Okay, I will be your queen!" Brian says

With that said, the horseman unties his hands but ties his hands in front of him. He leads Brian to his horse and puts him on it and walks with the horse. The walk wasn't long and the Headless horseman ties his horse up and grabs Brian and put him on his shoulder and walks into his little hideout. The horseman loves the view of Brian's ass, it was so bubbly. He kicks the door open and closes it with his feet. He puts Brian on something soft, must have been a bed.

"Can I see your face?" Brian speaks up

The horseman thinks for a few minutes and takes the blindfold off Brian's eyes. The young boy blinks a few times and sees Ryan, the man from before but he looked a lot paler than earlier that day.

"You're the Headless horseman?" Brian asked

"Yes, but I found my head a couple of days ago before I met you." Ryan says

They sat there and talked for awhile. Ryan has told Brian that he had chores to tomorrow when he went out to kill some more people that cause all this for Brian. Ryan kisses the top of the guy's head and told him to get some sleep...

~Few months down the road~

Brian has fallen deeply in love with Ryan. To Brian, he was very handsome and so nice to him even though he is killer. Brian had did the chores around the little house. Surprisingly, Ryan was a good cook unlike Brian.. Brian was cleaning the bookshelves when he feels arms wrap around him. Here lately, Ryan has wanted to have with Brian, but he told Ryan he was a virgin and he wanted to wait for the right time to do it. He feels hands go down his pants and wrap around his cock.

"What... Are... You.. doing??" Brian whines

"Making your dreams come true, Brian." Ryan says into Brian's ear.

Ryan uses one hand to pull Brian's pants and underwear off and uses the same hand to pull off his pants and underwear. He pressed Brian up against the wall beside the bookshelves, the poor guy moans at this action. Ryan bites him on the should with his sharp teeth, Brian yells.

"Why did you do that??" Brian whines

"To make you immortal like me, you can never died or grow old." Ryan says

Ryan starts stroking Brian and puts his fingers into Brian's​mouth and he wets them for Ryan. He pulls the fingers out and puts them into Brian's hole. Ryan moves them around inside of Brian, who cums when Ryan's fingers hit a nerve. Ryan pulls his fingers out and bends Brian over and slowly enters Brian to let him get used to the feeling. But​ after that, Ryan starts going faster at his thrusting. Brian moans and groans pushes Ryan over the edge and he goes even faster and one last thrust and cums inside of Brian. He pulls out slowly. Both men were panting and sweating. Ryan carries Brian to the bed and they crawled into Bed and they cuddle for a little bit until Ryan sees Brian asleep cuddling up to Ryan. The headless horseman kisses Brian on the head and lays down and goes to sleep.

*******

Hope you guys like that :)