Jock and the Nerd AU

Hello everyone Ms. H2Ocomiscpsycho wanted me to do this AU. Anyway, hope you guys like it and enjoy :3

Brian_ Nerd
Craig_ Jock

********

Brian was heading to his locker when he gets pushed up against it. Yes, Brian was nerd and he was very smart but not too. He wear glasses and had braces on his teeth. He hated being bullied and he tries to defend himself but he only made it worse for himself. He adjusted his glasses and gets his books out of the locker and heads to class. A jock by the name of Craig Thompson had watched from a far whenever​ Brian got bullied and it made him sick to think that people would pick on someone that was very smart and shy like Brian. He seen Brian walk away from his locker, Craig walked over to Brian's​ locker and puts a note inside of it and heads to class.

~Lunch Time~

Brian walks up to his locker and puts his books inside and noticed the note in his locker. It says

"You shouldn't​ let them bullies get to you... Meet me at the football field after school.... And I will show that you are loved.."

Brian blushes at the note and puts it into his pocket and heads to lunch. Finally someone understands how Brian feel about bullies.. Brian gets in line at the lunchroom, he gets his food and goes to sit by himself, because he doesn't have any friends at all.. Brian sits and eats his food when he feels water poured on his head and the whole Lunchroom started laughing except for Craig Thompson. Craig comes over there and punches the guys that did that to Brian. The jocks leave and Craig sees Brian crying a little.

"Hey, Brian I have some extra clothes in my locker in the gym. I can go get them for you?" Craig says

"Sure... Thank you, Craig... You are a lifesaver..." Brian says blushing

"No problem, Brian." Craig says

Craig walks to the gym to get Brian his extra clothes. The jock returns with his extra clothes and heads them to Brian. The nerd goes to change in the bathroom. Brian hasn't told anyone this, but he had a crush on Craig since the beginning of Freshman year. But he didn't know that Craig had feelings for him as well. Brian tells Craig thank you and headed to class early...

~After School~

Brian puts his books away and heads to the football field where the note said to go to. There wasn't any body there so that was a good thing. He goes under the blechers and sees Craig standing there with a smile on his face.

"Your the one that wrote the not!" Brian says

"Yes, Brian I did and I have a confession to make to you. I have had a crush on you since freshman year." Craig says

"I like you too but I was scaried that you might bully me if I told you that..." Brian says blushing

All of a sudden, Craig pushes Brian up against the wall by the bathroom and kisses passionately and Brian kisses back. Craig puts his hand up Brian's shirt and plays with his nipples, which causes Brian to moan in the kiss. They broke the kiss and Craig turns Brian around. Brian pulls his pants down as well as his boxers with star wars on them.

"Nice boxers, Brian!" Craig says slap his ass.

Brian's​ face goes completely red and he hears Craig taking his clothes off behind him. Brian feels Craig's boner up against his ass and moans.

"Please, Craig~!" Brian moans

"Please what, Brian?" Craig says teasingly

"Fuck me hard and fast~!"  Brian moans

Craig licks his fingers and puts them into Brian's hole and Brian throws his head back in pleasure and backs his ass up onto the fingers. Craig takes his fingers out and lines his dick up with Brian's hole and thrusted in. Craig's​ thrusting harder and harder as he hears grunts and one more thrust and Craig cums as well as Brian. They both helped each other with their mess and Craig walks Brian home, they were holding hands while walking...

*****

Hope you guys like this :3