How The Grinch stole Christmas

I thought of this one myself and I hope you like it!!!

Pairing: DeWildTerroriser

******

Christmas was that time of year, where people were cheery and was with family. It was also the time to give gifts and be happy.. Well for two people it was different! Tyler Wilde and David Nogla, they were the grinches of the Whoseville. They hated Christmas, every single thing about it. The music, the cheery good people, It made them sick. They stay in their house on the top of the mountain close to Whoseville. They hated when the towns people started singing, it made their ears bleed. But that was going to change quite quickly.

~

Brian Hanby was a very cheerful young adult but was very shy. He loved Christmas but he always felt something missing. He was gay and he crush on two certain Grinches of the town. His friends Evan and Jonathan always tease him about his crush on the two grumpy guys that lived on the mountain. They had a idea in mind though and smirk....

Brian Hanby doesn't know anything about what his friends were up too.. But it wasn't good when it was Evan and Jonathan.

~

David and Tyler had to go to the store to get some things and left the house unlock. Perfect, Evan and Jonathan put there plan into action. Brian was minding his own business when Jonathan runs up to him and throws the small Irishman on his shoulder and runs off.

"What the hell are you doing?!?" Brian question his crazy friend

"Helping you with your crush!!" Jonathan says

This was a bad thing.....

~

Evan and Jonathan finish up with Brian, who give them an evil glare as he struggled and whimpers on The bed. His two friends leave him there and head back to their house. Brian tries one more time on the rope that binder his hands, but it was no use it was too tight. He slumps on the bed but then hears a door open and close.

~

Tyler puts all of the stuff away and then he hears David gasps loudly. He goes to the bedroom and his eyes get wide. Their old friend, Brian Hanby was tied up, gagged and in a very revealing Christmas outfit. Both Grinches pants tighten at the sight of Brian.

"Even though I don't like Christmas, I like this gift!" David says

"Me too, David!" Tyler says

Brian whimpers as he sees the gleam in their eyes and struggles more than ever. Tyler and David take their clothes off and climb onto the bed beside Brian.

"Have you been a nice or naughty boy this year?" Tyler whispers into Brian's ear.

Brian moans as he feels David rub his swollen cock.

"I think he is a naughty boy, Tyler!" David says

"Yes he is!!" Tyler says

David pulls Brian's underwear down and off. Brian whimpers when he feels cold air hit his cock. David sucks him off while Tyler played with his nipples. Brian cums into David's mouth. David lifts Brian's legs and pushes into him, which causes Brian to moan.

"You like that don't you?" David asked

"Mmmmph!!!" Brian whines

David starts thrusting in and out of him. Brian pulls on the ropes as the thrusting. David spills his seed into Brian. He pulls out and let's Tyler have his turn.

~

Tyler gives one more thrust and he cums inside of Brian. They were all sweaty and tired. David untied Brian, who slumps because he is very tired and sleepy. Tyler and David cleans him and they crawl into bed with Brian in the middle.

This is how David and Tyler started to like Christmas!!

*****

Hope you guys like this!!!