Looney tunes AU

Me and with the help of my best friend H2Ocosmicpsycho we came up with this AU! Hope you guys like it !!

Brian- Tweety Bird
David- Sylvester the cat
*******

It was too quiet in the Hanby house. Brian was up in his room swinging on his swing. He was part bird and mostly stayed in his human form. He was a happy ball of sunshine and so innocent to everything around. David, one of his friends was staying with Brian, he was part Cat and he is obession over Brian because he is part Bird. David was in the kitchen fixing a sandwich for him and Brian. He heads up to his bedroom because Brian was up there on his swing. He enters the room and sees Brian going through David's toy chest. David sits the plates down on the table. He seen Brian messing with the ball gag in his hands. David Smirks evily as he thinks of a plan.

"Well, someone has found my toy chest." David says

"What are these toys for, David?" Brian says innocently

"Their sex toys Brian. You little cute birdie.." David says

David rubs Brian's crotch area and the little Birdie whines. David was horny as fuck, he grabs some rope and ties Brian's hands.

"What are you doing Puddy Tat?!?" Brian whimpers

"This Puddy Tat is going​to have some fun with my little Irish Birdie!" David says

"You bad old Puddy Tat!" Brian says

"I maybe bad but I'm not the one that taking things out of the toy chest!" David says

David grinds his dick up against Brian's ass and the little Birdie feels the Puddy Tat hard on. David pulls Brian's pants down and bends Brian over. The cat vibrator out of his toy chest and puts inside of Brian and turns it on..

"Ughhhhhhh~!!!" Brian whimpers

David ties Brian's feet up and the gag that Brian was playing with earlier and sticks it into Brian's​ Mouth. David also grabs a cockring and puts on Brian. The birdie whimpers. David gets up and walks out.

"I will be back in a little bit and then we will have some fun!" David says

~ Later ~

David heads back to the bedroom and sees Brian squirming on the floor and whining.

"Look at this Beautiful sight before me!" David

"Mmmmmmmph!" Brian says

"Now, we have some fun!" David says

The cat takes the Vibrator out and the cockring off, tossing them back into toy chest. He bends Brian on his hands and knees. David pulls his pants and boxers down and pushes inside of Brian. The Birdie whines into the gag as he feels David inside of him. The cat starts thrusting harder and faster, making Brian squirm and struggle in the ropes. David gives one more thrust and they cum together. The cat pulls out slowly not to hurt Brian. David unties Brian's hands and feet and takes the gag out.

"You a bad Puddy​ Tat, David..." Brian says between each breath.

"But you like this Bad Puddy Tat though." David says helping Brian to his feet.

"That's true Puddy Tat!!" Brian says

Brian hugs the taller male and the taller male hugs back. David kisses the top of Brian's head and whispers sweet nothings into Brian's ear. David takes Brian to the bed and they go to sleep.

~Bonus~

The next day, Tyler(Porky the Pig) and Craig (Elmer Fudd) came over to hang out and play video games. The other couple noticed that Brian(Tweety Bird) was limping a lot.

"Are you okay, Brian?" Tyler asked

"I'm fine, just woke up wrong." Brian says innocently.

"Bullshit, Brian! You and David had sex didn't you?!?" Craig says

"Yes we did and it was great!! Right, little Birdie!" David says slapping Brian's ass.

"Yes, Puddy Tat it's was!!" Brian whimpers touching his sore ass.

*****

There goes my childhood done the drain XD