Don't Drop The Soap!!!

LilSister8 asked for this!! I hope you guys like this :3

Enjoy!!

Pairing:TerrorCatH20ToonzSnuckel

*******

Brian Hanby didn't belong in prison, he was a good person but the judge give him four years for something he add do. Now he was being pushed into a cell with four other guys. He was small compared to them, they had huge muscles and they could hurt someone unlike Brian. He puts his stuff on the bottom bunk. They had told him that their names were Tyler, Jonathan, Brock and Luke. Brian did the same thing as well. They didn't seem like bad guys but looks can kill. Brian decides to head to bed because he has had a long day and he was tired...

~Monday~

Brian didn't really talk to his cellmates as much that day.. Brian heads for the shower room with his towel and soap. He stripes off his dirty clothes and turns on the shower and stands under the hot water and he moans a little. He was by himself in the shower room. He starts to wash himself when he drops the soap on the floor and he bends over with his ass in the air. All of a sudden there was someone standing behind and up against him.

"Man, what a bubbly ass you have Brian!!" Says Brock as he grabs Brian by the waist.

"Please let me go I just want to take a shower!!" Brian whines

"Well too bad my dear Brian!! You shouldn't have dropped the soap!!" Brock says biting down on his neck.

Brock pushes Brian up against the wall and fucks him long and hard!! Both of them Cums at the same time.

~Tuesday~

Again Brian 'tries' to take a shower by himself when he drops the soap and then Luke pushes his back up against the wall and fucks him senseless and he couldn't really much after that. But  Brian felt good though...

~Wednesday~

Brian just wanted to get clean but no... He drops the soap again like a clutz and Jonathan fucks him over and over again... This was making feel horny a lot now...

~Thursday~

Brian decided to not use the soap and he just stands under the hot water. Brian starts to jerk off on images of his Cellmates and he closes his eyes and throws his head back in pleasure. But he doesn't k ow that Tyler was standing there watching. The guy gets a idea and smirks!!!

~Friday~

Brian returned to the shower room with nobody in sight and he turns on the hot water and starts jerking off again. Moaning out His cellmates names and he cums on the walls of the shower room.

"Do we turn you on that bad, Brian?" Brock says as it scares Brian

The smaller male whimpers as all of them pinned him against the wall and took turns fucking him. Tyler went first, he wets his fingers and puts them into Brian and he moans. Luke and Jonathan were biting his neck on each side. Brock was stroking Brian off. Brian was in heaven as they did this to him. Brian grunts as he cums into Brock's Hands. Tyler takes his fingers out and slams into Brian. Tyler thrusted hard and Fast and cums inside of Brian. Brock was next and slams into Brian and thrust even faster than Tyler and Cums. Luke pounded into that cute little ass and cums. Jonathan fucks him hard and teased him by going slow.

"F-fuck me a-already!!!" Brian grunts out

Jonathan does so and slams into him. Jonathan keeps doing this until he cums. Brian's cellmates clean him and help him get dressed and they got him back to their cell to let him rest.

Brian was their Bitch and nobody else's!!!

*******

I hope you guys like this!!!