50 Shades of Red

My friend Enneidra2 thought I should write a Au about me and Brian. And boy I'm nervous as hell about this... Blushes madly....

Anyway hope you guys like this.

*****
Shannon's point of view

I was heading to my favorite class of the day, Science Class. I was a very shy girl and had a major crush on the Teacher. His name was Brian Hanby and he was very se.... I mean handsome but he never seem to notice me because I sat in the back of the room most of the time. I sighed as sat at a desk by my my friend Enneidra. She was a good friend of mine and she knew of my crush on Mr. Hanby and always teased me about. Sure I was 18 years old and all but I don't think Mr. Hanby would like me though. I take my notebook out and grabbed a pencil from my bag.

"I wondered what we are learning about today." Enneidra says

"I don't know..." I says as the bell rings.

Mr. Hanby walks in with a beautiful smile on his face. My face goes completely red and put the palms of my hands on my face. My Friend giggled a little bit  at my actions.

"Good afternoon everyone and today I was informed that we have to talk about Sex education today because the school wanted to. So, I'm going to let you guys watch something over sex." Mr. Hanby says looking at me with his blue eyes.

I blush again as he gets his computer setup​ for the flim for us to watch. He turns off the lights off and I still could see his blue eyes staring at me the whole time while the flim played on the screen. I tried to stay focused on the flim but I couldn't stop thinking about Mr. Hanby and his beautiful eyes. My friend starts whispering things to me and I blush even though no one could see it. The flim ends and he turns the lights back on.

"Miss Cipher see me after class before you go home." Mr. Hanby says

I froze up when he said my name and blush again. My friend giggles at me and I punched her on the room lightly. The bell rings and everyone starts heading for their lockers and My friend Enneidra wishes me good luck and leaves the room. Once everyone was gone. I get up from my seat and my way over to Mr. Hanby's desk. I was very nervous about this and I tried to be calm but my heart was racing very fast.

~Nobody's point of view~

"What is it that you needed to see me for, Mr. Hanby?" Shannon asked

"Shannon would you mind closing the door for me?" Mr. Hanby says

Shannon walks over to the door and closes it. She walks back over to His desk.

"Shannon... I noticed that your glades are great and all but I'm thinking of letting you help me with something?" He says with lust in his voice.

Shannon quivers under his glaze and he moves closer to her. She blushes madly at how close he was to her.

"What is it that you need help with, Mr. Hanby?" Shannon asked

"Please call me Brian. That's what everyone calls me. You don't have to be formal around me, Shannon." Brian says

All of a sudden, Brian kisses the blushing girl. Her whole face was completely red. They broke apart from the kiss. Brian's soft blue eyes stares at Shannon passionately as she quivers under his grip. She looks up at Brian and stares back at him with her beautiful hazel eyes. They kiss again but this time, Brian rubs his swollen erection up against her womanhood and she moans softly. They broke apart again and help each other undress. He gently puts Shannon on his desk on her back. Brian had always thought she was beautiful lady and had a crush on her since the beginning of Senior Year. She was a very shy girl that everyone picked but to him, she was an Angel that was sent down from Heaven. Her soft brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes, is what always made him blush. He pulls her green underwear and notices how wet she was down there. Shannon's scent was amazing and it turned him on even more. He looks at her for approval and she nods her at him.

"I will be as gentle as I can, Shannon okay.." Brian says

She nods at him and he puts a condom on and slides slowly into her womanhood and she was slightly uncomfortable but she got used to it as he slides in and out of her. She grips the table and moans slightly. He goes a little bit faster but not too much to hurt the beauty below him.

"Please I'm about to cum~." She moans

"Me too, Babe~!!" Brian grunts

They both cum at the same time. Brian helps Shannon off of the deck and onto her feet. She limped slightly but other than that she was fine. She stays to help clean up the mess she had made and kisses him on the lips.

"We should do this more often, Brian." Shannon says blushing a little hiding her face.

"Shannon don't hide your face, you are beautiful and you should never hide your face from me." Brian says

From that day on they kinda dated without nobody knowing until after Shannon Graduated and she became Ms. Hanby. And they had two children.

~bonus~

Shannon told Brian bye and headed home from the school when she gets a message from her friend.

💌

"Did you guys fucked or something?"

The message reads.

Shannon really needed new friends....

******
Whelp I hope you guys like that and I know it was kinda short. But get over it!! It was my first time doing this so give some credit lol XD