Gnomes AU

Here is another AU!! Thank you H2Ocosmicpsycho for helping me with this!!

Bottom: Brian
Top: Evan Lui, Tyler Brock and David

**********

It was that time of year where Brian Hanby would plant flowers and other things in his backyard. But what was creepy was that his mother give him five garden gnomes for protection of the garden. At first, Brian thought it was sweet of his mother to give these gnomes to him. But strange things started happening after spring time was here. Everyday, Brian would be out in his garden and the gnomes would be in different spots each time. At first, Brian thought it was his imagination and seeing things but when it started happening more often and it was kinda scarying him. Well one day it was all quiet outside and Brian was messing around in the garden making sure everything was set in place. Brian turns and sees all the gnomes in front of him. He knew that he didn't move them. They looked creepy and Brian bends down to look at them when he gets attacked by them. Brian tries to make it back to the backdoor when something large lands on Top of his back.

"I got him!! Now what I do now with him, Evan?"

Brian's eyes get wide because they were talking. He turns his head and saw that the gnomes we're now 5 humans. He squirms under the one that has him pinned down.

"Tie his hands up, Tyler and then put a gag in his mouth, so he don't call for help!" Evan says

"What do you want from me!!" Brian yells

"To be our Queen!!" Evan says

"We actually live in the woods and when we saw you. We just had to have you for our own!!" Says a guy with green eyes and dark brown hair.

"Yes, he would make a good queen and may even have our kids if we are lucky!" Says a tall guy with black hair and brown eyes

"Mmmmph!!" Brian says as Tyler puts the gag over his mouth.

Brock carries the small Irishman over his shoulder. Brian struggles on his shoulder but gets a hard spanking to the ass. Brock smirks at the reaction. The five plus made it to a cabin out in the middle of the woods. They put Brian down on the bed. Evan starts taking Brian's clothes off. All the guys climb up onto the big bed and started playing with Brian.

"Our names are Evan Tyler, Lui Brock and David!" Evan says

Evan starts stroking Brian's cock and gets a moan from the young man. Brock and Lui were sucking on his neck and leaving hickies. Tyler and David were playing with his now hardened nipple. Brian was a groaning mess as these five were missing with him. Evan licks his fingers and slides him into Brian, who grunts at the feeling as the fingers move around and they hit his prostate and yells into the gag. Evan takes the fingers and takes off his pants and pushes into Brian and starts thrusting in and out of the Irishman. Brian cums onto Evan's chest. Right after that, Evan cums inside of Brian. He pulls out and Let's Brock have a good at Brian. Brock was alot gentler then Evan but after Brian got use to the feeling when Brock starts being rough with him. After a few more thrust, Brock cums and he pulls out. Tyler gets into Position and slams into Brian without warning a d the smaller male whines into the gag. Brock takes the gag off and kisses the male while playing with his left nipple. Tyler cums after a few​ thrusts. Lui gets up and moves to where Brian's​ hole and slides into Brian, who grunts as Evan kisses him. Lui cums and David moves into Position and slams into him and Causing Brian to scream. David cums after a few minutes. Brian passes out from being tired....

~

A few months later

"Guys I'm hungry!!!" Yells a 6 month pregnant Brian

"Be there in a minute with food!!" yells Brock

Brian sighs rubbing his swollen belly from being pregnant. The five guys bought a bunch of food for Brian to eat on. They loved Brian and the Moody Brian loved them as well.....

*********

I hope you like it!!!