Strippers & Gangsters AU

Me and my best friend RubyEgbert22, who asked for this! Hope you like it girl and everyone else that reads this!! If you DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ!!

Pairings: TerrorKairiSnuckel, WildRubyLadd & H2OTaylornoss

Enjoy!!!

★★★

Play Song

The music was loud in the "Pink Unicorn" as three gangsters enter the club. Bad girl was playing in the background. The Leader Moo Snuckel(Brock) smirks as he sees his two favorite Strippers: Princess_Kairi(Shannon) and Terroriser(Brian). Kairi has short brown hair and hazel eyes, she was wearing green short shorts and a green crop top. Her partner Terroriser had Sandy brown hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a blue crop top and black short shorts. They were grinding on each other and it turned Moo Snuckel and headed over to where they were. Next gangster was H2O Delirious(Jonathan) and he had his eyes on two: Vanoss(Evan) and MadHatter445(Taylor). MadHatter was wearing very short dress that look like Alice in Wonderland dress and her long hair was in two ponytails. Vanoss, her partner was wearing a red pair of shorts and no shirt on but had a black bowtie on his neck. And then there was MiniLadd(Craig) walked over to where his two favorites were: WildCat(Tyler) And Ruby. Ruby was wearing a short red dress with black combat boots, she also had devil horns and a tail. And WildCat(Tyler) was wearing a cute black and white outfit with a cat ears and a tail. The three gangsters watched them dance up on the stages, until guys started to grabbed at them. This made this mad and they started throwing punches. The strippers watched as they saw three familiar looking guys kicked the shit out of these people. Then the strippers realized that three were InFanous Gangsters of Los Santos. They go backstage to changed and  went out onto the floor. The fight was over and everything went back to normal.

Brock's point of View

I see my two beautiful angels walking around with their stripper friends. I walked up to them and tap them on the shoulders. They turned and seen me.

"Oh hey! Thank you for standing up for me and my girlfriend here. I'm Brian and this is Shannon!" Brian says

"No problem, you two! Listen do you guys want to maybe go somewhere private and I show you how much I like you two?" I say as they blush red

I take that as a yes and we head out to my car and we head for my house to have some fun!

Craig's point of View

I seen my leader leave with his two strippers. I see my two at the bar drinking and I smirk at this.

"I will pay for Wildcat and Ruby's drinks!" I say to the Bartender

The two look at me and smile.

"Thank you for earlier, the crowd has never done that before!" Says Ruby slipping on her drink.

Wildcat just sits there with a heavy blush on his face.

"Its no problem you two. I really like your shows and was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere quiet?" I asked

"Yeah, we can do that!" Ruby says  grabbing Tyler's hand.

We headed off to my place...

Jonathan's Point of View

I had went over to where my two favorite strippers when they were being bothered by some guys and girls. I got pissed and went over and grabbed their hands and we head out of the club and back to my place...

At Brock's House

Nobody's Point of View

Brian and Shannon were sweating from the great threesome sex.  But the two strippers were wanting to take a shower with Brock, to which he agrees and they head into the bathroom and but they end up having sex again in the shower and they headed to bed afterwards.

At Craig's house

They had the best sex and cleaned up and decided to relax and hang out and watched TV. Come to find out that Ruby and Tyler liked video games and they played some COD: Zombies and other games as well...

Jonathan's House

They had rough sex when they got to Jonathan's house. Jonathan had Evan and Taylor tied to the bed and they were breathing heavily as Jonathan uncuffs them and the Gangster helps them to the bathroom and they get into the bath together and the two strippers cuddled up against Jonathan and he smiles....

The three Gangsters were happy to have the strippers now to theirselves....

★★★★★★

I hope you guys like it!!!