Peter Pan AU

Hope you like this AU me and Enneidra2 talked about doing this :) she is a great person :)

Lui_ Peter pan
Brian_ Wendy

Hope you guys like it :) and enjoy XD
And I don't own the song either :3

****

"We are so done, Brian I can't believe you are gay!!" Says a random girlfriend that a boy named Brian was dating.

Yes, Brian Hanby was gay and his now ex found out about it somehow. But he didn't really care. He grabs his house keys and lock the house up. It was a beautiful night out, it was warm and quiet. Unlike his ex she was always complaining about everything that Brian did. It made Brian very sad, he really like her but he couldn't help being gay. He goes to his favorite spot out in the middle of the grassy Ireland fields and laid down and looked up at the stars and smile. Back when he was younger, him and his mother would look up at the stars and she would tell him a story about a boy Named Lui Pan and how he would have adventures in a place called Neverland with all the Lost boys. He would fight with the Famous Captain Tyler Hook and his gang of pirates. He would hang out with Bryce the merman and his siblings. Lui even had a little Fairy named Cipher and she was a beautiful fairy but had a little bit of a temper. Lui also hanged out with the Indian Prince, Evan and his boyfriend, Delirious the chief of the Indians. The Lost boys and girl were Nogla, Marcel, Luke, Brock, Enneidra, and Craig. They were a crazy loud group but they were family to Lui and always will. Brian begins to cry when he thinks of his mother because she had died a week after telling that story of Lui Pan. He wishes he could escape this hell hole of a planet and live like Lui Pan in his mother's stories.

"Why are you crying, Brian?" Says a voice

Brian looks up and sees a boy floating in air. The boy was wearing a green suit and hat. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes.

"How do you know my name?" Brian asked

"Because your mother told me about you when you were born. Me and your mother best friends when she was a kid. I'm name is Luis Pan and would you like to come with me to Neverland?" Lui asked holding his hand out.

"I would love too, Lui!" Brian says

Lui picks Brian bridal style and flies off to Neverland with a special boy in his arms. As Lui flies faster Brian holds on to him, which didn't bother Lui that much. They made to Neverland and Brian's eyes went wide at how beautiful the place was. It was just like what his mother told him in the stories. They head for Lui's hideout. He lands on the ground and puts Brian on his feet.

"Wow it's so amazing, just like I have always dreamed!!" Brian says smiling at Lui.

"This will be your new home Brian." Lui says

"Alright, Lost boys and girl come out and meet your new guest." Lui yells

The boys and the one girl came running out of the woods with smiles on their faces.

"Hi I'm Craig!!"

"I'm Marcel!!"

"Hello I'm Nogla!!"

"Hi I'm Enneidra!!"

"Hey I'm Luke and this is Twin Brock!!"

"Cipher where are you at!!" Lui yells

Brian sees a ball of light and it flies towards Lui.

"There you are Cipher!! This is Brian the boy I have been talking about?!" Lui says

Cipher's glow disappears and Brian could make out what she look like. She had light skin tone, wore dark green dress and she had short brown/red hair and hazel eyes. She looked at Brian and giggles and flies over to Lui's ear and whispers into it.

"Cipher says you have beautiful blue eyes!" Lui says

Brian blushes at the little Fairy's comment. Lui sees this and smiles. After meeting everyone, Lui picks Brian back up and heads for his other secret hideout just for him and Brian. They get to it and he seats Brian down on the bed. It was high up in a tree, which had a beautiful view of the lake. It was breathtaking for Brian, he had never seen something this beautiful in his whole life.

"You like the view don't you?" Lui asked

"It's great, Lui." Brian says as turns his head and sees how close Lui was to him.

~Play Song~

Brian blushes as Lui grabs his chin and kisses him on the lips. It was Paradise for Brian, Lui's lips tasted like sugar and candy. Lui pushes Brian down on the bed deepens the kiss and Brian respond by kissing back. They pull back for air and look each other in the eyes.

"Do you want to go farther, Brian?" Lui asked nicely

"Yes, Lui." Brian says cutely as Lui's lips were on his again.

Lui was gentle with Brian as he takes Brian's clothes off and his off as well. Brian's heart stopped as he looked up at Lui. The Neverland boy stops at Brian's pants, Lui kinda blushes and so does Brian.

"Do you mind if I take these off?" Lui asked

"Yes take them off,Lui?" Brian says as he sees lust in the other boy's eyes.

Brian let's Lui do whatever he wanted, the boy kisses Brian again but a little rougher than last time. Lui's hands travel down Brian's body and he puts his hand down on Brian's covered dick and moves the boxers off of him and sucks on him gentle and not hurt Brian. Lui hears Brian groan at Lui sucking on him.

"Please, Lui. Fuck me!" Brian says

Lui  stops sucking Brian off and kisses Brian one more time and wets His fingers and puts them into Brian and moves them around and takes them out. Lui was nervous and Brian was too, they were both blushing madly. Brian nods to Lui to go on ahead and put his dick inside. Brian throws his head back in pleasure as Lui starts thrusting harder and faster. Lui was in Paradise as he thrusted into Brian but gentle so he wouldn't hurt​ him.

"Lui, I'm about to cum!" Brian says

"I am too, Babe!" Lui says

They both cum at the same time and the cum goes everywhere on Brian and Lui. Lui cleans it up with old sheets he had on the floor. He kisses Brian again but gentlely. Brian kisses back and wraps his arms around Lui. They broke for air and laid down by each other Lui pulls the covers over their bodies and they laid there and looked at each other and they fell asleep in each others arms.... But Brian was pretty sore the next day, Lui had to carry him everywhere around the island....

****

I enjoyed making this AU with the help of Enneidra2 :) anyway I hope you guys like it