Hitman AU

Hope you guys like this and enjoy!!!!

Top Delirious x Bottom Terroriser

******

Delirious watches from high above on the rooftop, his next victim walking down the street not having a care in the world. Delirious or better know as Jonathan was crazy Hitman that did all kinds of things. Torture his victims, make smiles on his kills. But tonight was different, he was supposed to watch and stalk a guy named Terroriser or Brian Hanby for his Boss Vanoss or Evan Fong. You see Brian was their Rival leaders boy and Vanoss wanted Jonathan to take Brian out. Their Rival leader was Tyler Wilde or I_AM_WildCat and they hated each other, because of accident that happened to one of their friend, who is in a wheelchair now this guy was Moo Snuckel or Brock. Now, Vanoss wanted revenge for Brock. Anyway, Jonathan watches Brian. The Batcoon antihero jumps from the Rooftop (Author: Jonathan is like Deadpool!!!) And lands on the ground Softy. Meanwhile, Brian was listening to music on his phone not knowing that a Certain "AntiHero" was following him. Brian drops his phone and he bends over to get, to which Jonathan gets a view of Brian's Bubbly round ass.

(DAMN!!! THAT'S A BUBBLY ASS!! MAYBE I SHOULDN'T KILL HIM!! HE MIGHT BE FUN IN THE BEDROOM!!) Delirious thinks

After Brian picks his phone, he starts walking again. But he didn't get far when a hand goes over his mouth and a arm around his middle. Brian struggles but the grip was tight on his waist.(Author: That Ain't all that is tight XD) Jonathan pulls Brian into a alley to where his get away Car was. Jonathan grabs a cloth with chylophform on it and puts it over Brian's mouth and nose, the poor male struggles but it does him no good as he starts to black out...

~Time Skip You Sweaty Nerds!!~

Brian wakes up in what look like a old Factory building. He tries to but his hands were tied above him and his feet were off the ground a little bit. There was a gag in his mouth so he couldn't scream or yell for help!! Just then a door slams from behind Brian and he whimpers a little bit. He sees a guy in a dark blue suit with a mask over his face. It was that AntiHero Hitman Delirious!! Brian squirms as Jonathan gets closer to him.

"I'm not going to hurt... You have perfect body to be torture or killed!" Jonathan says as he see Brian blush at the comment and looks from Jonathan.

Jonathan plays with Brian's cock and stroking it. The poor male moans as Jonathan does this to him. Jonathan smirks as puts hickeies on Brian's neck. Brian cums after a few minutes of Jonathan stroking him. Brian sees Jonathan go behind and hears a zipper being zipped down. Brian feels a huge "package" on his ass cheeks and whimpers. Jonathan smirks and pushes inside of Brian, who grunts as he adjusted to the size of it.

"You love being like this don't you, Brian?!?" Jonathan asked

Brian shakes his head yes.

"I'm going to fuck so damn good babe, that you won't walk for weeks!!" Jonathan says laughing insanely.

~

Jonathan puts Brian gently into a bed. The poor male passed out from fucking for 3 hours straight. Jonathan's phone ring and it was Vanoss.

"Did you complete the mission, yet?" Vanoss asked

"Oh yeah, he is died!" Jonathan says giggling insanely

(Oh Brian is Died from being Fucked for three hour straight but he had fun as well!!! He is mine and no one can have him!! ) Jonathan thinks

Vanoss told Jonathan that he would get his check tomorrow morning and this made Jonathan Happy. Brian started dating him and he became the new Harley Quinn for our Crazy Deadpool like Delirious!!!

****
Hope you guys like it!!!