Insane Asylum AU

This one is kinda sad but I hope you guys like it anyway :)
As you can see I like Metallica and it's based on this and it's​ just about Brian this time but mentions of Terrorsnuckel but it's sad though.

Enjoy!!!!

********
Brian's point of view

Why did my parents put me in this hell hole I'm not crazy!! Where was my Boyfriend, Brock to come and get me from this strange. They put me in a Straightjacket in a room that was dark and Nobody came to visit unless it was the nurses to give me meds. They got him of the room to take me to go eat with the rest of insane people. I wish my lover was here with me, I miss him everyday and I asked my therapist one day and he told me that he had died in a car wreck and that I went a revenge strike and killed the man that hit him and then killed his family members and then tried to I tried to kill my parents because they kept telling me that he was died and there was nothing I could do. I screamed at my therapist and told him he was lying. And they put me back into the dark room. I being to scream and yell at in anger. After a while I laid on the ground and looked up at the dark ceiling and I silently cry to myself and then I started laughing insanely out loud. I was going mad but I thought back to Brock and cried some more until I hear the door open up and a man with Brown hair and brown/green eyes walks inside of the room.

"Brock I thought you were died?"I say

"I didn't Brian, I ended up here like you because I thought someone took you away from me and I wanted revenge and I killed everyone that I knew about this car accident because it was a set up to get us apart but don't worry we will get out of here, my beautiful baby boy!" Brock says kissing me.

~End of Brian's point of view~

Brian wakes up from a dream and looks around and sees no Brock in the black room! It was just a dream! The door opens and sees a nurse come in with his meds and some water, she left and shuts the door behind. He wants his lover back!! The nurses came back and got him to get him something to eat and then he goes to see his Therapist and he asked the same thing again and the Therapist tells him again about it. Brian screams at him again and get throw back into the room again and he sits there and screams again. He gets tired of screaming and falls asleep again.

~ A Few months Later ~

Brian still acts this way but he is alot calmer about what had happened to his Boyfriend and he finally realizes that his lover was died and he would died in this crazy place without his lover to comfort him and he sit his lighted room and it even had a TV in it that kept him entertain for most of the day. But he was happy that his older lover was in Heaven and not in this hell hole of a place and he knew that he was going to hell for Killing people but he wasn't in his right mind that caused him to do that but I think God would understand him because he just got into a car accident and finding out that your boyfriend was died.. As time time goes on, he grows older and older until one day he passes away in his cell, he last thought was Brock smiling and kissing him on the lips passionately.

****

That was emotional sorry .... Flashback to my childhood right there of losing someone... Hope you like it *grabs something to dry my eyes.*