Another Twilight AU

Here is another chapter of my book!

Requested by storm_408

Pairing: TerrorSnuckel

***********

It was hard to fit in with going to a different School and have to meet new people and whatnot. This is the Story of a young male named  Brian Hanby and he just move to a small town called HelenWood Falls. This town was surrounded by woods but it was very small, it had a Walmart, a restaurant gas station and a movie theater. Brian had dyed red hair and blue eyes, he was on his way to his new High school. He began to walk and as he was walking, he had a feeling that something was watching him and he looked around and saw no one around. He pulled his jacket close to his body and saw his school in sight and smiled softly. He goes to the parking lot and seen a lot of teens standing around and this made Brian very nervous because he doesn't like being crowded so he makes his way to the Office to get his schedule and gets his locker number. He makes his way to his locker when a handsome guy walks by him. He was wearing blue jacket with a sunset tank top and blue pants, he also had sunglasses on but Brian could see that this person had green eyes and this guy had dark brown hair. Brian couldn't help but blush and stared as this guy went by him but not without looking at Brian and giving him a gentle smile.  Brian sighs and the bell rings and he makes it to his first class unaware of green eyes watching him.

~After School~

It was raining when school got out. Brian sighs and puts his red hood on his jacket and starts walking which wasn't a far walk. After walking for a few minutes, he makes it home and his parents weren't back, which they traveled for their work, but Brian didn't care less, he had the house to himself and he made some Mac and and ate while doing homework when he hear a knocked at the door. He gets up and answers the door. He opens the door and sees this the guy from school.

"Uh, hello?" Brian says

"Your Brian Hanby, the new kid at the high school?" The guy says

"Yeah, and you are?" Brian says nervously

"I'm Brock and your my dinner~" Brock says with a smirk

"Dinner?" Brian say

Brock doesn't say nothing but has rag in one hand and Brian tries to run from him but he was alot faster and puts the rag over His mouth and nose. Brian struggles but the drug was kicking in and he blacks out.

~Later~

Brian groans when he opens his eyes and noticed that he wasn't in his house and realized that he was kidnapped by Brock.  But when Brian tried to move his arms, they were tied above him to the bed he was. And there was something in his mouth, so he couldn't speak. He hears someone chuckling close to him. He whimpers when Brock came out of the shadows with fangs and glowing green eyes. Brian started struggling when Brock climb onto the bed, the Irishman realized that he was wearing just boxers and he shivered as this guy got closer to his neck.

"Mmmmmphft?" Brian whimpered

"Don't worry, it won't hurt much and after I turn you, we are going to have some fun~" Brock says into Brian's ear

Brock puts his face into Brian's neck and bites down hard, making the male under him, Scream into the gag. Brock licks up the blood and he smirks at Delicious his blood tasted.

"You have delicious blood, my dear. I haven't tasted blood so sweet in a long time~" Brock says

Brian moaned as he got turned on by Brock's voice. The vampire noticed that Brian's cock was showing signs of erection and smirks.

"You like being tied down and at my mercy, dear~" Brock says

Brock rubs the semi hard cock through the boxers, causing Brian to moan and buck up into those cold hands. Brock smirks as he takes off the boxers and started touching base of the cock. Brian squirms wanting more from Brock and he looks up at Brock and bucks his hips. Brock reaches down and takes the gag off.

"You want something, Brian?" Brock asked

"Please fuck me~" Brian whines

"With pleasure, my dear~" Brock says

Brock gets off the bed and takes his clothes and Brian looks and blushes at how big Brock was.

"You like what you see~" Brock says

Brian moans and gets turned on even more. Brock climbs up on the bed and makes his way to Brian's lips and kisses him roughly, making the male under whimper. After Kissing, Brock lines himself up with Brian's hole and slams into it, making The smaller male pull at the bindings.

"Man, you're so damn tight around my cock~" Brock says

"Yes!! Harder Brock~" Brian screams

With that said, Brock goes harder and hits Brian's G-Spot making the male cum. Brock wasn't far behind Brian and after a few minutes he cums inside Brian. The vampire unties Brian and pulls Brian close to his body.  Brock puts his face into his mates neck, he was spooning Brian, not that the Small Irishman didn't mind. Brian was asleep when kissed him on the neck and covered his mate up and he headed to the bathroom.

To say the least, Brian enjoyed being a vampire and mate to Brock.

*********

I hope you like it!!