Scooby Doo AU

I'm so done lol XD going to hell in a hand basket .... Hope you enjoy this chapter. Peace out bitches ✌✌✌✌

******

To say that Brian hating wearing dresses. But Brock seemed to like it, even though Brian always got kidnapped and all. Brian hated scary things but as long as Brock was there to protect him, he would be fine. The group had spilt up into two groups, Brock and Brian went one way. While Tyler, Craig, and Vanoss(owl) went the other way. They were looking for clues about the Clown ghost. Brian had bent over to looked at something, not knowing that Brock was looking at his ass the whole time.

"Hey, Brock. I found something." Brian says wiggle his ass but not knowing it.

"What is it, Brian?" Brock says looking down at Brian's​ ass.

"It's stuck I'm trying to get out." Brian says shaking his ass again trying to get the clue.

You could see a tent forming in Brock's pants, at the sight in front of him. Why did Brian have to tease him like this!?! Anyway, Brian finally got the clue and got up from the floor.

"Are you okay, Brock?!?" Brian ask completely unaware of Brock's problem.

"Yeah, everything is fine, I'm burning up in here. Let's go look for more clues, Brian." Brock says

They walked around the old house. Brock was looking at something, when he noticed it was quite in the room. Brian was nowhere to be seen.

"Just great, he gets himself kidnapped again." Brock says out loud.

~elsewhere~

Brian was laying in the floor, tied up and gagged by the clown ghost.

"Maybe this will help your friend, Brock with his problem hehehehe." The clown laughs

(Author: if you guys can guess who the clown ghost you get a cookie lol XD)

The clown ghost shuts the door and walks and goes to chase around the two scary kids named Tyler, Craig, and their owl named Vanoss. Brian struggles with trying to get his arms free of the rope. But he gives up after a while. He sees the door opening and Sees Brock standing there with a smirk.

"Damn, you look sexy like that! Maybe a little payback for what you did earlier to me." Brock says

Brock takes the gag out.

"What do you mean, Brock!?!" Brian says

"When you were getting that clue you found, you kept shaking that ass of yours." Brock says

"I didn't know I did that, Brock. I'm sorry, can you please untie my arms are hurting." Brian says

"Nope, I'm going to have a little bit of fun with you." Brock says putting the gag back into Brian's​ mouth.

*Smut warning*

He lays Brian on his back, he starts to take the panty hose off of Brian. Brian moans into the gag. Brock smirks at Brian and pulls the dress up and sees Brian's hard on. Brian blushes and looks away from Brock.

"So, you like being tied up and in distress like this, Babe!?!" Brock says

Brian moans and struggles a bit in Brock's grip. Brock takes Brian's dick into his mouth and sucks on it. After a few minutes of sucking, Brian cums into Brock's mouth.

"Pmmmmmmmph!!" Brian groans

"Please what!?!" Brock asked

"Fmmmmph mm!!" Brian says

"You are in no position to tell what to do, babe. But since you ask I'm going to but you won't walk for a week." Brock says

He pulls down his pants and Brian eyes went wide and struggled a little.

"It's okay I will be gentle unless you want it rough?" Brock says

Brian nods yes and Brock fucks him real good.

*End of Smut*

~elsewhere~

Craig, Tyler, and Vanoss got the monster. They were looking for Brock and Brian. Until, they hear moaning from behind one of the door. They look and see Brock fucking Brian Senseless.

"What the Fuck, dude!?!?" Tyler yells

"We were supposed to solve a mystery and we'll and behold Brock fucking Brian on the floor!" Craig says

All Vanoss said was "about fucking time!"

Brock finish up with Brian. He untied him and took the gag out.

"Was I too hard!?!" Brock asked

"No, you weren't but damn my asshole is gonna be sore for a while." Brian says as Brock smack him on the ass.

Brian tensed up when Brock smack him. They figure out who was behind the clown ghost it was Jonathan Denis the owner of the house.

"I would gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your owl!" Jonathan says

******

I'm sorry I had to do this one love you guys and hope you like it ✌✌✌✌