Pirates of the Carribbean AU

I had a idea for this AU for a while now hope you like it. Peace out ✌✌✌✌

****

It was beautiful day... Not really, the small coastal village was being destroyed by some pirates. The governor's son named Brian was hiding under his bed, hoping none of the pirates would find him.

SLAM!!!!!!

"Where are you, the Governor's son, we promise not to hurt you!" One of the crew members says stepping into the room.

"Delirious you sure this is where the young man went?" Says another voice.

"Of Course, Vanoss. And besides the Captain wants the boy to himself and use him as bait for his father to come looking for him anyway." The man named Delirious says

Brian gulps silently and wishes he was away from this spot under the bed. But what Brian didn't know was that the two crew members knew where he was. The man named Delirious grabs Brian by foot and drags him out from under the bed.

"We knew you were under there, mate. Vanoss tie his hands behind his back and let's get back to the ship. Who knows what Cartoonz is up too." Delirious says dragging a struggling Brian.

*Ship*

After a few minutes of walking, Brian tried to get away two times, Delirious had to carry the young man over his shoulder. They finally made it to the ship.

"Captain, we have your treasure you want. He was a bit of a hand full, but here you go." Delirious says dropping Brian on the ground.

Brian grunts at this and looks up and sees a bunch of pirates looking at him. The Captain was Brock or Moo Snuckel. Brian though he was handsome and blushes.

"Welcome aboard, Beauty." The captain says

The captain grabs and heads to his quarters. Brock likes what he sees and really wants to fuck the young guy but waits to do that later.

"What do you want with me!?!"

SLAP!

"How dare you raise your voice to the captain!" Says one other crew members in the Captain's Quarters.

"Wildcat, leave now and go help the others with the ship. Set sail." Brock says

*Smut Time*

Brock looks at the guy with lust in his eyes. He couldn't take it anymore, he grabs the guy and starts kissing him. Brian moans into the kiss. The kiss was intense and rough. Brock takes Brian over to the bed and starts to take off his clothes. Brian blushes madly at the sight before him. Brock sees this and smirks down at the name.

"What's your name, babe." Brock says

"Brian. What are you doing??" He says

"Fixing to fuck you senseless, Brian." Brock says

Brock grabs Brian by the hair and makes him suck his cock. Boy did it feel so good. Brian deep throats Brock and cums into Brian's​ mouth. The look on Brian's face was speechless and that blush didn't help Brock.

"You ready for the main course, Brian?" Brock says Huskly to him.

Brian nods and looks away, blushing. Brock grabs his chin and kisses him again. Brian has lust in his eyes. Brock smirks at this. He pulls Brian's pants off and looks at the hard on in the guys underwear.

"Hard already?? We haven't even started yet.." Brock says

"I....Umm...." Brian says blushing madly

Brock took the underwear off and starts sucking Brian off. Brian squirms under Brock.

"~ahhhhh.. Brock I'm going to CUM!!!!" Brian screams

"You tasted good, baby." Brock says

Brock lines up with Brian's​ hole and thrust inside him.

"~ohhhh, please right there Brock. Please move, Harder!!" Brian screams

Brock was thrusting hard and fast. Brian was whining and squirming under Brock. After a few more thrusts, Brock cums inside of Brian. The captain looks at Brian, he look so good tied up, it made him get hard again.

*End of Smut*

"You wanna go another round, Brian." Brock ask

"Whatever you want, Captain. I'm the one tied up and can't do nothing but lay here and take it." Brian says

"You being tied up is turning me on and I want another round with your ass." Brock says

Let's just say that the whole crew could hear them outside the door all night long.

"I knew that is what the Captain wanted to do with that boy." Delirious says to his two lovers, Vanoss and Cartoonz.

*******

This chapter is done hope you like it ✌✌✌✌