Rise of the Guardians AU

Hello everyone lol XD

I love Rise of the Guardians and my friend named Enneidra2 give me an idea :3 hope you like it.

Brian_ Jack Frost
David_ Pitch Black

******

Brian Frost walks towards David Black with his staff gripped tightly in one his hands. He didn't trust David and he bought his staff in case he tries anything. Brian was always very nervous about meeting up with David. From Tyler(North), Jonathan (Sandy) and Evan(Aster) told him that he was bad News​ and Brian should stay from him. But Brian was curious about David but he really didn't know what he was getting into. David sees Brian walking and smirks.

"About time you showed up, I was beginning to wondered if you were or not." David says

"Well, I'm here what do you want?" Brian says still holding his staff.

David circles Brian but the boy doesn't let David out of his sights. The two didn't talk for a few minutes and David was lead against the frozen ice and smirking at Brian. The boy jumps up in the air and casted ice towards and David dodges them and threw his shadows at Brian and they catch the boy and pinned him to the ground. David walks over to Brian and gets on his knees and kisses the boy on the lips. Brian struggles but the shadows kept him still. David stop kissing him and pulls Brian's pants down and suck on his dick.

"What the hell are you doing!!!" Brian grunts

David takes his mouth off of Brian's dick and smirks.

"What does it look like I'm doing, little Frost boy?" David says chuckling

Brian's​ face goes completely red as David goes back to what he was doing. Brian grunts as he cums into the Boogie Man's mouth. David looks up at the flushter Brian and bits down on the guy's neck. Brian screams as David kept doing this. David pulls Brian's jacket and shirt off and makes bite marks down his body. David wets his fingers and puts them into Brian's hole, eating him a loud lustful moan. And David moves his fingers around inside of Brian until his hits a certain spot that causes Brian to scream louder.

"Please~" Brian moans

"Please what Brian?" David asked

"Fuck me hard with your big dick~!!" Brian moans

With that, David takes his fingers out and pulls down his pants and Brian eyes widen at how big David's cock is. The Boogie Man sees this and smirks as he slowly puts himself into Brian. The Frost guy knows what David is doing.

"Quit Fucking teasing me, David just fuck already!!!!" Brian yells

David thrust right into Brian without no warning and causes him to moan loudly. The boy under David was a moaning mess as he keeps thrusting faster and harder until finally he gives one more thrust and cums inside of Brian. David pulls out of Brian and they both breath slowly. David snaps his fingers and the shadows return to him and let's Brian move around again.

"Does this mean we are dating?" Brian asked

"Yeah sure." David says being a smartass about it.

The two cleaned each other up and sat there talking to each other. With a sneaky Tooth fairy watching them the whole time and had the camera recording the whole time..... And she had a nosebleed as she  rewatch the recorded video over and over again....

******

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did :3