Avengers AU

Hope you like this chapter

Brian _ Hawkeye
Brock_ Loki
Cipher_Black Widow
Vanoss_Tony
Delirious_ Steve
Bounty_ Scarlett Witch
Tyler_Banner
Ryan_Thor
Craig_Spiderman

Don't judge me !!!!

Enjoy :3

****

It was another boring day at the Vanoss Tower. Everybody was doing different things. Cipher was talking to Bounty about girl things. Craig and Tyler were in the lab doing God knows what! Evan​ was making out with Jonathan in their bedroom. Ryan was nowhere to be seen. That left, Brian to himself and good he was very bored. No missions have come up. He hated being in this tower for so long. Fuck it, he goes for a walk.

*Brian's point of view*

God, I was fucking bored. And everyone else was busy doing stuff to noticed that I left for a simple walk. I didn't know where to walk to, so I choose a way and walk. I wish I had someone to talk to. Everybody at the tower except Cipher and Bounty were dating.

"Well, well... It's Brian all by himself without his teammates." Says a familiar voice.

I groan at the voice in the shadows.

"Go away. Leave me in piece.. haven't you started enough trouble.." I say

"That was hurtful, Brian. You hurt my feelings." Brock says stepping out of the shadows.

"Get away from me!" I say

"I'm not here to hurt you.. just here to talk is all.." Brock  says

"I have to tell you something, Brian. Come closer, Brian." Brock says

Brian walks closer, knowing that this was some sort of trap, he walk over the mischief god. Brock then presses Brian up against the wall and kisses him.

 Brock then presses Brian up against the wall and kisses him

(Author: Like this!!! X3)

*End of Brian's point of view*

Brian squirms in Brock's grip on him. Brock deepens the kiss and slowly but surely Brian gave into Brock. Brock smirks into the kiss. They stopped kissing to get some air. Brian tries to move but realizes he can't, it was Brock's power.

"You tricked me, Brock!!" Brian says struggling.

"Now for part two of my plan. Go to sleep Brian..." Brock says as Brian's eyes closed on their own.

*At Vanoss Tower*

Everybody except Brian was in the living room, including Ryan. They wondered where Brian went to... Boom!!!!! Was heard in one of the rooms of the tower. Everybody got their weapons out. They head to the room and they see Brian kneeling on the floor with a smirking Brock standing there.

"What the hell, Brother!?!?" Ryan yells

"Don't step any closer or you might lose you Birdy friend." Brock says

"What do you want, Brock?" Delirious asked

"Simple, all of you are in the way of me ruling this Earth but now I have a perfect Bait right here in front of me." Brock says

Brian whines into the gag in mouth. The whole team looks at the scene in for of them. They didn't know what to do about this. If they try to attack, Brock might hurt Brian in the process. Delirious puts his shield down on the ground and backs off. Bounty and Cipher back off as well. The others back down and Brock smirks at this and looks down at his prey..

*A few months Later & Smut warning*

Brian waits for his master to return from work. Brock has promised Brian not to harm any of his friends if they didn't back down. Brian was still new to This slave thing. He had a green collar on his neck and was wearing a dark green slick dress. He hated wearing it but if he didn't wear it, his master would probably punish him. He hears a door open and slammed real loud. Uh oh... The mischief god was not in a good mood at all. Brock walks into the bedroom and sees Brian sitting on the bed waiting for him like he always did. Brock smirks and slams his lips on Brian's lips. The kiss didn't last long, because Brock was in one of his moods and didn't feel like taking things slow. Brock takes his and Brian's clothes with a snap of his fingers.

"I'm going fuck you so hard, that you won't walk for a week!" Brock says as he slams inside of Brian.

"~Ahhhhhh, right there Master Brock!!!" Brian shouts.

Brock keeps thrusting in and out until he cums. He smirks up at Brian and starts jerking Brian off. Brian mewls and moans as he gets jerked off by his lover/master. He cums into Brock's hand.

"You have been good today, that means you can sleep for a while until I'm ready to fuck you again!" Brock says kissing Brian's forehead.

*End of Smut*
~four months later~

"Brock, honey I want some please. This baby is hungry." Brian groans out as he rubs his swollen belly.

Brock brings his pregnant lover some food. They had just found out that Brian was pregnant. Brock smiles and kisses his lover on the cheek and rubs his lovers belly.

"Brian, you are beautiful swollen up with my child." Brock says wrapping his arms around Brian.

"Thank you, Babe. I'm hungry again." Brian says

This was going a long pregnancy for Brock and Brian..

*****

I love this chapter and I hope you guys like it too.