Pastel AU

LilSister8 request this so I hope you like it girl and hope you guys like it as well :)

Brian_ Cute and shy Pastel
Brock & Tyler_ overprotective Boyfriends

*****

Brian was putting on his favorite baby blue dress with flats. He was going out with his two lovers Brock and Tyler to dinner and a movie. Brian blushes as he thinks about his boyfriends and how overprotective they were. Brian puts light make up on and Combs his sandy blonde hair (Author: Brian doesn't have a beard in this okay :3) he looks in the mirror one more time and walks out of his bathroom and heads downstairs to see his boyfriends standing there waiting on him. They smiled and sees that Brian was wearing that cute baby blue dress that they picked out for him to wear for the date. The three head out. Dinner was great for the three and they go see the Beauty and the Beast movie that just came out a mouth ago and Brian really wanted to see it and his boyfriends got tickets for the movie. Brock and Tyler got the popcorn and other snacks while Brian finds seat for them. Two complete strangers walk up from behind Brian and grabs him. Brian struggles and tries to scream out for his boyfriends but a hand was put over his mouth.

"What's a beauty like you, doing here by yourself?" Says one of the guys

"You look so damn sexy like this!" Says the guy holding Brian

The guy holding Brian grabs Brian's ass and squeezes it.

"Hey!!" Brock yells

"What the hell are doing with our boyfriend!!!" Tyler yells

The two guys looked at Brock and Tyler and they run off. Brian whimpers as he looks down at the ground.

"Baby are you alright?" Brock asked

"I'm fine.. I was trying to find the seats where they are playing Beauty and the Beast and those guys grabbed me from behind!" Brian says crying

Tyler wraps his arms around Brian and kisses his head to comfort him. The three head to find seat to watch the movie. In the middle of the movie Tyler and Brock had to the bathroom. They see the two guys that bothered their lover and beat them up very bad and the two protective boyfriends washed up and head back to the movie. They sat down  and kissed Brian on each cheek. That is why you don't mess with their baby Pastel....

*****
I have never made a fluff AU so this is it I hope you like it :3