Monsters!!

My friend H2Ocosmicpsycho requested this and I hope you guys like It

Shannon's hybrid Form: timber wolf

Ruby's Hybrid form: Black Panther

Taylor's hybrid form: Hellhound

Cosmic's hybrid form: Snow Owl

And Kaylee's hybrid Form: Lioness

Enjoy!!!

Pairings: TerrorKairiSnuckel, MadWrecker, WildKaylee, RubyLadd and H2OCosmicVanoss

******

Screams could be hear in this huge Lab for making Hybrids. Five unlucky girls were picked to be new hybrids, they boyfriends were not happy campers. Brian and Brock were Timber Wolves, Tyler was a White Tiger, Craig was a Fox, Evan was Barn owl and Jonathan was raccoon and Ryan was a grey Coyota. They were looking for their mates or human lovers and when they smell their scents in this horrible Lab, they were down right pissed.

~

Shannon was put into a stone like room in her hybrid form. She was whimpering as her whole was hurting from the pain she just went though. She hopes her friends were okay. She lays on the small bed in the room.

~

Taylor scratches and hisses as she was thrown into the stone cell. She had never felt this much pain in her face, she hopes that Ryan finds her soon...

~

Cosmic was put into a small cage. She hurts all over and she wants Evan and Jonathan to be here to comfort her. She cries herself to sleep...

~

Ruby claws at the people  carrying her to a cell. She was thrown into and she runs to the door but it was shut now. She rawrs out of being pissed and she was hurting as well. Her energy was drained from her body.

~

Kaylee whines as she trapped inside of a small cell. She wants her boyfriend Tyler.

~

The guys were running around the Lab area looking for their girlfriends when they hear whining not far from where they were at. They run towards the whining and sees five hybrids in Cells/Cage. They knew right away it was their girlfriends. Brian and Brock unlock the Timber Wolf cell and sees Shannon in her new form. She wakes up to see her lovers, she tries to get up but she is in too much pain.

"Don't worry  we will carry you our beautiful lover!" Brian says as he and Brock pick her up. She shifts back into her human form.

Tyler heads into the cell where Kaylee was at! He picks her up and heads out of the cell as she Shifts back into human form.

Evan and Jonathan get Cosmic out of the cage, she was in and she shifted as well.

Ryan helps his lover Taylor out of the cell, she too shifts back into her human form.

Craig helps Ruby out her cell.

~Later~

The males comfort their girls in any way. Shannon was in the bath with her two lovers. But then she starts to fell very odd and started burning up. The two knew what was going, she was going into heat. They get her out of the tub and into the bedroom to help her with her heat.

~

Craig and Ruby were sleeping when the Fox feels weight on top of him. He opens his eyes and sees Ruby on top of him. She whispers into his ear and his face goes red but they had some fun.

~

Tyler and Kaylee were in their hybrid forms when he smells a sweet scent coming from Kaylee, who was completely unaware of going into her first heat. Tyler uses all his strength and pushes her down to the floor and he has his way with her...

~

Taylor and Ryan were in their room making the bed rock hard up against the wall and moans and grunts could be heard from their room.

~

Evan, Cosmic and Jonathan all hear screams and moans coming from their friends rooms. They smirked down at Cosmic, who blushes bright red as they laid her down on the bed and have some fun.

~
Next day

All the guys had smirks on their faces as they had the best night of their lives. The girls came out into the kitchen with their hair messed up and bite marks all over their neck. All of a sudden, Shannon pukes into a trash can and it was like a chain of reaction for the girls. The males smirks went away in a instance and they go and comfort their younger lovers.

~a Few months Later~

"BRIAN!!!! BROCK!!! GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE!!" Yells a very angry five month Pregnant Shannon.

Both males gulped and went to check to see what their Lover wanted.

~

"Craig, I'm hungry! I want Pickles and Ice cream!!" Says Ruby rubbing her swollen belly

Craig goes and gets what Ruby wants and comes back and cuddles with his pregnant lover. They watched movies together like normal couple would do.

~

"TYLER!!! Where is my chocolate Milk!!!" Yells Kaylee

"Its right here babe!!" Tyler says

He hands her the milk and kisses her forehead.

~

"I don't want to take a bath, Ryan!!!" Screams Taylor

Taylor was throwing stuff at Ryan.

"But babe, I want to make you feel good and a bath is relaxing for us both!!" Ryan says

Taylor looks at him and kisses him on the lips.

"I guess a bath will do us good!" She says as they head into the bathroom.

~

Evan and Jonathan watched as their lover was still asleep. They decided to make her breakfast in bed. Cosmic wakes up to see a plate of food in front of her and her two lovers sitting at the end of the bed.

"You guys made my favorite PUNCAKES!!! You guys are the best!!!" Cosmic says

She hugs them both and begins to eat her food! The guys were greatful  to have beautiful lovers even though they were pregnant and always have mood swings!!!!

************

I hope you guys like it!!!