Halloween Dance Gone Wrong

Me and my Best Friend madhatter445 helped me with this idea!! She is the best lol XD anyway, hope you guys like it!!

Pairings: TerrorKairiSnuckel & VanMadWrecker

Shannon's costume:

Brian's costume:

Taylor's costume:

Taylor's costume:

Evan's Costume:

******

Loud music could be heard from a school gym. It was a Halloween Costume Party and four friends were heading to it. Brian was dressed as Link, Shannon as Dark Magician Valkeryie, Taylor as little red riding hood and Evan was dressed as Night owl. They all loved Halloween and being together since they didn't have much time together because of college. This holiday and Christmas was really the only holidays they spent together. Anyway, they enter the gym and they noticed that there wasn't many people here for some reason, very year there was Halloween dance at the Colleges gym, there would be lots of people there. It kinda made them feel uneasy for some reason. They noticed two People were watching and they tried to dance so it would calm their nerves of being watched.

~

The real reason why nobody hardly was there was because a certain Blood vampire suck everyone dry and got rid of the bodies without no one knowing about it. And then four more people show but the two monsters couldn't hurt them. They look over at them with lust in their eyes.

~

The party had ended after two hours in. The four had to Evan's when they hear screams! They all looked around for the source but it was only them. They thought it was just someone scaring another person until they kept hearing screams. They all look up to the night sky and they seen two figures in the sky and the figures had wings and looked human like. And then the two figures started flying towards the four. The four spilt up and went different way. Brian and Shannon went one way and Evan and Taylor went the other.

~

Brian runs while Holding Shannon's hand as the figure follows them into the forest. They stopped running the figure wasn't behind them anymore. They caught their breathe but it didn't last young as they feel strong arms wrapped around their middle and took of towards the sky....

~

Evan and Taylor were in the woods hiding from the thing that was following them.

"I love playing hide and go seek with my prey hehehe!!" Says a voice

Evan puts a hand over Taylor's mouth to keep her quite as they see this thing as they hide behind a tree. They sigh as the thing disappear away from them. But they see a shadow go over them.

"Find you ~" it says

~

Shannon wakes up to hearing  Brian moaning and grunting. She opens her eyes and sees Brian getting fucked by the creature that kidnapped them. She tries to move but she was cuffed to the bed and Brian was chained to the wall across from where she was at. Shannon also noticed that she naked. Brian grunts as he gets stroked off. Shannon moans as she sees her boyfriend get stroked off and gets the monster attention.

"Our Sleeping Beauty awakes, Brian!" The male says

Brian cums into the male's hand.
He walks over to Shannon and smiles at the beauty on the bed.

"My name is Brock the vampire and I just turned your boyfriend over there that's why he was moaning and grunting so much! Pretty soon you are going to bed turned as well." Brock says

The vampire climbs up onto the bed and kisses her on the neck and then bites her down hard. Shannon screams as Brock does this and whimpers as she slowly turning into a vampire. He places  kisses down her body until he gets to her womanhood. He smells it and it was smelled Heavenly and he starts licking her and puts fingers into her and she grunts at this....

~

"My name is Ryan a demon of the Hell. And you two are my mates!!" Ryan says

Ryan puts Taylor on bottom and Evan was in the middle. He commands Evan to fuck Taylor while Ryan fucks him.... This was going to be a long night...

~
Next day

Brian and Shannon were sore as hell. They see Evan and Taylor coming out of a room with their hair messed up..... These four have never been so happy!!

***********

I hope you like it!!!