the start.

Jada P.O.V

"I ain't say that." He said.

"Lesane, I heard you say it. Even the girl you were trying to talk to heard you say it!".She yelled.

I sighed.

"Ima call you later Jay." I heard him say.

"No, no! You can stay on the phone with your little hoe it don't even matter no more! Because I heard you say it Lesane, I heard you!" She screamed.

I swear when I get back to Miami I'm gonna beat her ass, she stay bootin' up over the phone.

"Man, get the fuck out of my face with shit Dominique. You didnt hear shit, you didn't see shit, you just stay tryna assume shit. Lesane THIS... Lesane THAT... No, I don't wanna hear that fucking bullshit. I ain't do shit so leave me alone. Damn." Lesane yelled.

"Whateva." She said.

"Sorry 'bout that. She stay messin with me." He said.

"Yeah, I've noticed that. She does it everytime we're on the phone." I said.

"Awe you mad cause she always interrupt our phone time?" He asked.

"Of course not. I'm not worried about our phone time."

"You know you is. Cause you loovvveee me." He smiled.

Pshh. "Right. Um, bye Lesane. I have to do some work." & I hung up.

I lied, I don't have to do any work. I'm done with all my work. Well, for this week I am. Christmas break is in 3 months and Lesane wanted me to come see him. 5 years has passed since I seen him. We don't video chat, we just talk on the phone. So I literally haven't seen him in 5 years. I'm now 22 years old and doing my 4th year in college, I graduate next year. As you all know, me and my girls go to Harvard University, a smart ass school incase you didn't know. But yeah, right now we just chilling.

"Awww you just got off the phone with your boo?"'Cole laughed. Cole is India's boyfriend. He is SO FIONE. But I don't want him, he goes out with my bestfriend, so no. And Tiana is dating this guy named Jacob. (A/N, no not from MB lol.) He's cute too.

"No, he's not my boo, he's a friend." I said.

"Nawll, that's your ex right? And yall still talk, that gotta be to yo boo though. You frontin." Jacob said.

"Right? I bet you can't wait to visit him huh? What's his name again?'Oh yeah, Lesane." Cole asked.

"Oh shutup Cole." I said.

"Jada and Lesane, sittin in the tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes l-"

"Cole stop, is not funny to need with her about him." India said. FINALLY.

"Yeah Jacob, quit playin." Tiana said.

"Okay ima stop. Only because my baby said so." Cole said as they started kissing.

"Get a room." I said.

"Get a boyfriend." Jacob said as he made out with Tiana.

"Hold up, just so we can get one thing straight, I CAN get a boyfriend if I wanted to asshole! I just don't want a boyfriend !" I yelled. I quickly grabbed my keys and left before they could say anything. I mean, I was already dressed, cause I was plannin on goin somewhere.

I got into my car and thought about where to go. Not to Miami, that's a 22hr drive. How bout something to eat? Yesssss!

Cole P.O.V

"Why you gotta be such asshole to her Cole?" India said as she pushed me.

"My bad, I was just jokin around! You know how she get serious and crap! Jada know we cool as fuck."

"Yeah right, now she's mad as fuck. She really doesn't like when people talk about her relationship status Cole." She said.

"Okkaayy Ima apologize when she get here."

"If she get here, you know Jada." India said. "You know how she is."

"She's stubborn as fuck." I mumbled.

"Hey! Don't talk about my bestfriend." India yelled.

"Well Damn. I'm sorry babe."

We continued taking and making out till it was time for us to go. We have our girlfriends kissed and left.

Jada P.O.V

I stumbled in the house, im so sleepy. I took a quick shower and put on shorts and a shirt. I struggled to get to my room.

"Jada, are you okay?" The light flicked on and in walked Tiana.

"Huh? Yeah, in okay." I said, I didn't see what was on the floor and tripped on whatever the hell it was. Oh dang.

She helped me up. "You sure you fine?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. im just sleepy. Really sleepy." I said.

She helped me to the room and got me in bed. She said goodnight before leaving. Before me choosing my eyes my phone rang. I lazily picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I said slowly.

"Wassup, done with your work?" Lesane voice boomed through the phone, or maybe I'm over exaggerating?

"Lesane, I am but I have class in the morning, and I just got on campus to my apartment not to long ago, and I'm really sleepy. So I'll call you tomorrow mmkay?" I said, struggling to keep my eyes open.

"Alright, bye. B-"

I had already hung up and was knocked out.

So yall like chapter one or nah?