codesohh lo.

An hour later..

Lesane P.O.V

She finally woke up. It was still light outside so I figured we could make something work.

"You wanna go somewhere?" She asked.

"Yeahh, how bout Dominique house?" She smiled.

I frowned."For what?"

"Because, you know what? Nevermind." She said. "Let's go to the park or somethin."

"That's waking distance, so c'mon." I said, and she got up and we started our walk to the park.

"Why you wanna see Dominique so bad?" I asked.

"No reason." She smiled.

"Right."

"Do you know where she is?" She asked.

"She probably somewhere with Will. At his house."

"She I-"

"Damn you fine ¿Qué tal esto dígitos." I already knew it was Freddie. I'm just tryna see if he know this Jada. Well I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. Jada has gotten fine as FUCK, in 5 years. I didn't even recognize her.

Jada P.O.V

I laughed. "Hi Freddy."

"Wait, you know me? I know you? Why are we not together Señorita??" He said as he wrapped his arms around me. I removed them.

"Its me, Jada." I said.

His eyes widened. "Whaaaat? Damn girl, you look TOO different."

"Right, but Ima catch you later. Okay?" I said.

He nodded, and we continued walking.

"You not gone catch him later." Lesane said.

"Damn 'daddy'. Okay." Since he act like one. We had finally Jada it to the park and we sat in the bench. We caught up for a good two hours, then we went to go get some food. & now were heading back to his house because it's getting kinda dark.

"Oh my gosh, I missed you girl!" He said as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Awe, I missed you too Lesane." I smiled.

We had finally got to the house, when we walked in biggie was sitting on the couch.

"Aye Pac man, you late. The show started ah hour ago." He said.

"My bad fam I was out with Jada." Lesane said.

"Well Ima see you tomorrow man." He said. He looked at me up and down, then walked past me, bumping me.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow Lesane." I said as I got my keys out my satchel.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"In paying for a hotel to stay in. while I'm down here." I answered.

"Girl I said I gotchu, you stayin here. No If's, ands, or buts about it. He said.

"But m-"

"Jada, you stayin here." He said.

"Okay, fine., But my stuff is in the car." I said.

He shook his head. "Its too late to go out there right now, we gone have to wait till tomorrow morning. But other than that, you can sleep in my clothes." He said.

I nodded and went upstairs. I thought Lesane mother was home by now, so I went to her room. I was about to open the door until my arm got pulled back.