aside x2

Celeste P.O.V

"I didn't know that would get him mad, I swear. I actually thought he was gonna let me see him.." I told mommy as we played in the treehouse.

"Well, you should go apologize and give him his gifts." She said.

"Okay, can I drive in my car first?" I asked.

She looked at me.

"I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding, I'm going.." We climbed out and went inside. Daddy looked angry. I sat on the other couch while mommy threw away all the wrapping paper and put all my toys in the room. When she was doing she sat on the couch.

"Celeste.." She said.

I looked at her.

"Your turn..." She whispered.

"Oh!" I got off the couch and grabbed daddy's hand and led him to the presents and sat him down. He snatched his hand away.

"Okay now you're just being rude. I'm sorry." I said.

He didn't reply.

"Can you stop acting like my friend and start acting like my father??" I crossed my arms.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"Ugh, maybe biggie was right. Nobody loves me." I got up and went to my room.

"Mac, let's run away to paradise." I mumbled. He licked my face.

My door opened a minute later. "Celeste.."

"Mommy?" I turned around. "Oh, hi daddy."

"Celeste I hope you don't think I don't love you." He came and sat on my bed.

"No, I just think you hate me." I said.

"I don't, I was just-"

"Being a jerk." I mumbled.

"You was acting like one too." He said.

"Only because you were acting like one, I just wanted to get back at you. I just wanted you to feel how I felt."

"Well, I'm sorry." He mumbled.

I put my hand to my ear. "What was that?"

"I said, im sorry." He repeated.

"Okay I accept your apology."

"Thanks, and um, I need something from you too." He said.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

He put his hand up to his ear. "Huh? I don't think I heard you."

"I'm sorry." I said.

He nodded. "I accept."

"Yay!" I smiled.

"Alright, now let's go play outside, Christmas is over." He got up and we started walking towards the door.

"It's not over yet, me and mommy got you presents too." I said as we walked into the living room. He sat on the door next to the tree as I gave him his presents. He opened the present and his eyes widened.

"You got me the Commodore Amiga CD32?!!" He screamed.

"Well yeah, me and mommy." I said.

He opened the other present. "The Atari Jaguar?! Y'all are awesome."

((A/N, these are games back in the day. So they were real popular. Look em up lol.))

"Mhm."  I grabbed him some more presents.

He opened them. They were things like games for his game systems, pretty clothes I picked out.

"Celeste this shirt has unicorns and rainbows on it." He said.

"It's pretty." I said.

"This is gay."

"Are you saying my clothes I picked out for you are ugly??" I frowned.

He sighed. "No."

"So you'll wear it tomorrow when we go to the mall?" I asked.

"Umm... next present!" He said.

"Not until you answer the question." I said.

"I don't wanna wear it, it's.. just not men's wear. This is for a girl." He held it up.

"I have the same shirt." I rested my head on my arms. "And mommy does too. We're suppose to wear it all on the same day."

"Well fine, I'm wear it for yall. But if anybody said something, anybody! I'll-"

"Compliment them!" Mommy smiled. "Say thank you. I'm sure you'll look great in it."

"Mhm." He opened another present.

"Seriously? This one has puppies and cats on it.. And this one has freaking, cupcakes on it." He held up another one. "Now this? I'd wear. This sh- this shirt is cool."

He looked around. "Okay, I guess that's it. Present time is over, finally. Thank yall for the gifts!" He smiled and gave us kisses and hugs. "Love yall."

"You have another present in your room." Mommy mumbled as she crossed her arms.

Oh yeah, she thinks we didn't get her anything. We did. But we have to give it to her tonight.

She got up and threw away the wrapping paper angrily.

"Woo!! A new TV!!" He yelled from his room. "Thanks!!" He smiled as he came back out the room.

"You have one more present daddy." I said as I handed him a small box.

He opened it and smiled widely. "You think I'm the best daddy ever?"

"Of course! a daddy who's a mother and a father? You're a super daddy!" I smiled.

He gave me a big hug. And pulled mommy into it. "I freaking love yall till eternity."

"I love you too." Me and mommy said.