do I hear a divorce??

"_________" P.O.V

"Jada Pinkett and former husband Will Smith have been said to be getting a divorce! What could have triggered the beautiful superstar from the hit movie "Set It Off" to divorce her husband from the 5-star rated movie "Men In Black" to end their beautiful relationship? If this is true where will the kids go? How will they set things out? Stay tuned." I switched off the tv.

"Yes!!! Now she mines!" I smiled.

"Are you sure their getting a divorce?" Rick asked.

"Didn't you just hear em say it on tv nigga? But even if they not, Jada gone come crawlin back when she who came back to life." I smirked.

"Right, um, yeah." He mumbled.

Celeste P.O.V

"Where are we going?" I asked daddy as we passed by all these food restaurants, I'm hungry.

"Just give be 16 more minutes." He mumbled, speeding up.

"You can't just tell me??" I asked.

"The radio's currently available, why don't you pick a song you like?" He asked.

"Are you trying to change the subject?" I asked, switching on the radio.

"Maybe." He answered.

"Just tell me."

"No." He said.

"Yes." I said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." I said.

"No." He said.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Nooo!" He said.

"Are you mad?" I laughed.

"Nope." He answered.

"Are you gonna tell me where we're headed?" I asked.

"Nope." He repeated.

"Ughhhh." I leaned my head back on the seat.

"Don't worry, were almost there." He said.

"Give me a hint." I said.

"It's big."

"Hotel!"

"Yes and no."

"So we are?" I asked.

"Yes but not now."

"Alright. Ummmm, the mall?" I asked.

"Nope, went there earlier." He said.

The car showed down and came to a stop. I looked out the windows.

"The beach??"

"Yeap."

"Why here?" I asked as we got out the car.

I took off my heels and shut the door.

"You were hungry." He said.

"So what are we gonna eat, oysters and fish? I'm confused." I laughed.

"Just stop talking and c'mon." He grabbed my hand and after walking for like 5 minutes I noticed a small table, lit with candles, with dinners on it.

"Awwwww daddy, you didn't have to." I blushed.

"Yes I did." He sat me down and he sat down.

We ate and talked about everything. And I'm glad we did. I really missed daddy, Chelsea and her selfish ways just had him on lock the whole time. That crap got on my nerves. After we got done eating I was really sleepy. I guess it's the itis. We walked back to the car and soon drove to a hotel. He had already purchased a room. I took a quick shower and he took one after me. He had a onesie set out for me on the bed. I put it on and it was comfortable as fuck.

Daddy came out the street in some pajamas and he got in bed. I switched off the light and got in bed with him, cuddling.

"I love you daddy." I said before I kissed him.

"I love you too." He smiled before going to sleep.

Awww, daddy daughter day.