Lol.

Celeste P.O.V

I went outside to play in the snow.

"Wassup Celeste!"

"Hey Justin!" I smiled walking up towards him.

He gave me a hug. "Merry Christmas! I got you a present. Well, us a present. It's a bestfriend bracelet." He gave me a bracelet with our names on it, next to the word Bestfriends. It had little smiley face and hearts on it also.

"What's with the hearts on it?" I asked.

"Well bestfriends love each other or whateva." He shrugged.

"Oh right." I nodded. "Well, wanna ride in my car with me?"

"You got a car?" He asked.

I nodded. "I got one for Christmas."

"Well hell yeah. Ima be back though I gotta ask my daddy." He went in his house.

I melted at his hug. Justin was my neighbor, I met him 2 days after I came here. And we've been talking ever since, we've become bestfriends. Justin is 7, just a year old than me. And he's so cute! He's like a light brown, he had these light hazel eyes and their so pretty! His hair is short curly and brown cut into this high fade or whatever boys call it. And he was wayyyy taller than me. But I like him, he just doesn't know it. I remember when we first met..

Flashback... 

"Go get it Mac! Go get it!" I said. I was playing a game of fetch with Mac. It was a little dark outside but the light on the porch was on.

The neighbor's door slammed and I jumped, looking over at it. This boy was sitting on his steps. He looked sad so I went over and sat by him.

"Wassup gorgeous." He said.

"Hi, I'm Celeste. Celeste Banks." I stuck out my hand.

He hugged me instead. "I'm Justin. Justin Jones."

"You have pretty eyes." We smiled in unision.

I laughed. "Thankyou." 

"Mhm, and thankyou."

"You're welcome." I said.

"I came over to see if something was wrong. You looked sad." I said.

"My daddy acting like a bitch. I told him put the damn drink away and wanna get mad and hit a nigga. I was just tryna help his ass." He rested his head on his hand.

I gasped.

"What?" He asked.

"You said bad words." I whispered.

"Oh you one of dem good girls huh? Keep on messin with me and I can change that baby." He laughed a little as he looked me up and down.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Just turned 7 a few weeks ago.. Why, how old is you?" He asked.

"I'm 6. But I'm gonna be 7 on January 1st." I answered.

"Well, I'm still older than you. Anyways, whatchu out here for?" He looked down the road. "Oh shit! Run!" He got up.

"Why? Why??" I asked, getting up also.

"You don't see that BIG ASS dog running towards us?!" He started to open the door.

I laughed."That's just Mac. Don't worry, he isn't mean, unless you're mean to me."'