mom.

Celeste P.O.V, 3:00am))

I woke up in my room at Ms.Jones house. Daddy had his arm around me sleep. I'm guessing she let him spend the night. I carefully got up, trying not to wake him. I went downstairs, I am hungry. I went in the fridge. It was paradise. I got some pie and some other food and warmed it up. Then I sat at the table and started eating it. I was really hungry, like starving, so I finished quickly, and it filled me up. I went back upstairs and got back in bed with daddy, getting under the cover.

"Where did you go?" He asked.

I thought he was sleep, his eyes were still closed.

"To get food." I said.

"Oh, well go back to sleep. I have to be too work @4. And I want all the sleep I can get." He mumbled sleepily.

"And I have summer school." I said. 

"Well we both got somewhere to be, and about the court thing on Friday. I rescheduled it to 6pm." He said.

"Whyyyyy?" I asked.

"I get off at 5:45am, I want at least a few hours of sleep." He answered.

"Okay, goodnight daddy, I'm sleepy." I said.

"Night Celeste, love you. " He muttered.

"Love you too." I said before going back to sleep.

((8:30))

"Celeste, wake up!" Ms.Jones gently shook me.

I slowly got up. "Ma'am?"

"Time to get ready for summer school. Be down in 20 if you want breakfast." She said before leaving. She shut the door.

I sighed and layed back down. I hate going to summer school. It's unnecessary and too long.

"Daddy can I come with you to work?" I asked.

He snored lowly.

I reluctantly got up and took my bath. I changed into an outfit and got my bookbag. But I don't think I need it, soo I put it back down. I felt like I was missing something. I rummaged through my suitcase.

"Celeste you're makin too much noise."'Daddy mumbled.

"Sorry, I'm looking for something." I said.

But I couldn't find it.. I zipped my suitcase back up and put it against the wall. I went and gave daddy a kiss.

"Bye daddy, I'm going to school." I said.

"Mhm bye." He mumbled. He started shooting again.

I went downstairs and sat at the table with Sam and Justin.

"Goodmorning." They said.

"Morning, um, how much longer until we leave?" I asked.

"5 minutes." Sam said.

"5 minutes?'That's it? She said be down in 20."'I said.

"I hope you know it's been like 30minutes." He said.

"Dang it." I mumbled. I ate a little breakfast then Ms.Jones came down saying it was time to go.

We got up and went to the car. :-) Ms.Jones got in and handed me a lunchbox.

"Your dad packed you this for lunch." She said as she started driving.

"thanks." I said.

She nodded.