post.

Jada P.O.V

"Daddy? Are you coming to get me? I miss you and mommy." Celeste said.

Freddy started to cry. "Celeste! Celeste baby where are you?"

"Um, I don't know daddy. I just left the store and I made about 4 right turns. I came across a dark street and found a car, so I'm just sitting in here. Daddy, I'm scared. I want you and mommy." I heard her sniff. "How long do I have to be a big girl?"

"Just until daddy finds you sweetie." He said.

I made a 4 right turns as she said, then I came across a very dark street. I turned up the brightness on the lights, it was an empty street, with about 3 cars on it.

"Daddy I'm scared. I think someone is on the street with me, I see lights." Celeste whispered.

"What color car are you in sweetie?" I asked.

She didn't talk. For about 5 minutes the line stayed quiet.

"Celeste, please talk to daddy honey." Freddy cried.

After another set of minutes we heard something. "I think the car is Brown. Can I leave this car now daddy? Maybe the people can help me." She said.

"No baby, the people could be dangerous. I see a brown car. Are you in it?" He asked.

"Um, I don't know what street you're on. I'm sorry daddy but it's really hot in here and I can't breathe, I have to get out the car." She said.

Freddy quickly got out the car and went to the brown car. I'm praying that this is it.

Freddy P.O.V

"Daddy! Daddy! Someone's at my car!" My walkie talks buzzed. The tears continued to flow from my eyes. I just couldn't stop knowing my daughter could be somewhere dead.

I opened the car doors, one of them wasn't locked.

"Ahhh!! Leave me alone!!" Someone yelled. They kicked and kicked. But I managed to grab them. They had something along with them. Something with wheels.

"Stop! Let me go!" It was a little girl. They had Celeste voice, I'm hoping it was her. Jada maybe read my mind, because she backed up and shined the car lights on me.

I looked at the little girl. "Celeste!!" I picked her up and hugged her tightly.

She wrapped her little arms around my neck. Hugging me to death. "DADDY!!"'

Jada got out of the car and joined us.

Celeste broke down and started crying.

"What's wrong baby?" Jada asked.

"I want crying anytime before this because day told me to be a big girl, and big girls don't cry. He said when yall found me then I could stop being a big girl. But I was scared. I almost got taken 2 times. I'm glad you taught me all about fighting daddy." She cried.

"I'm just glad to have my baby back." I said. I picked her and her suitcase up, we got back in the car and Jada started driving back to the house.

"Daddy can you beat up the man that put his hands on me?" Celeste asked. "And Aliyah?"

"I already did sweetie. Me and Ms.Jada did."

"Did you see what I did too them? I beat their asses!" She smiled.

"Celeste! Don't use that kind of language! Who taught you that?" Freddie yelled.

"Aliyah. She said it was fine for me to use it."