up.

Freddy P.O.V

I just got back from another trip about a month ago. Im in the hospital laying with Celeste, while she's 'sleeping'. She's been in this fucking coma for almost a year. She missed her birthday, Justin's birthday, Jada's birthday, my birthday. I can't wait till she's up. I miss her so freaking much. I wanna see her up and alive. And I wanna find out who did this to her..

The doctor came in.

"Its time for the pinching process." He said.

"It never works, I don't know why you do it." I said.

He came and lifted her arm, giving her long pinches. It never works, anyway.

"Day 367. No response. And her heart rate is getting worse." He said, writing something down.

"I'm finna fucking murder whoever did this."'I mumbled.

"You say something Mr.Banks?" The doctor asked.

"Huh? Nah, I didn't." I said.

"Oh okay. Well we'll try again tomorrow." I said.

Celeste P.O.V

I feel like I'm almost there.

Freddy P.O.V

((A month later))

They made us step outside so they could run a few tests on Celeste. They locked the door and I'm guessing started the test.

Doctor P.O.V

((2 hours into testing.))

"Hey pass me the ge-"

"Yes! I did it!"

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped as I turned around.

"Y-y-ou're a-awake.." I stuttered.

"Yes, finally, I'm awake." She started to cry tears of joy. "Jason's advice was right! I'm awake."

"Well, these tests are over." I said. I grabbed her a pair of clothes bet mom dropped in months ago. "Go wash up and change into this."

"Who are you?" She asked as she got up.

"I'm the doctor." I answered.

"Well where am I?" She asked.

"Why, you're in the hospital. You've been here for almost a year. After 10 and a half months, 3 surgeries, and almost 43 pinchings, you've awaken. But hurry up, there are people outside that wanna see you." I answered.

She grabbed the clothes and went in the bathroom, washing up. She came out a few minutes later with the clothes on.

"What now?" She asked.

"Just follow me." she nodded and I slowly stepped out into their private waiting room. Well, only Mr.Banks was out there.

"Any good news?" He asked bluntly as he played with his fingers.

"Yes." I said.

He sat quietly.

.....

"Well, are you gonna tell me or are you gonna stand there?" He mumbled.

I moved aside and as soon as he saw her he smiled widely and picked her up. He hugged her tightly and kissed all over her face.

"Celeste! Celeste baby I'm so glad you're awake." He cried.

There are good times and being a doctor.