atennnnnnTION!

((2 months later))

Celeste P.O.V

I was backstage getting ready for my step/dance performance. I told them I had a problem so they postponed it to this date. Ms.Jones is it the hospital so she's here to see it. I looked down at our matching outfits. It was a small crop top with "Panthers" and our mascot on it , some skinnies, and sneakers. And they had our hair in buns. It may sound off but it was really pretty.

"And last but not least, let's welcome, our dancing and stepping Panthers for a great performance!!" The principal said.

We stepped onto the stage and I saw Ms.Jones and Justin sitting down in the middle of the crowd. I hope she's okay, I prayed for her a lot these past weeks. Even Aliyah was here. We stopped stomping and got into position. It got all quiet. Then the door closed and I looked towards it. Oh my god, it was my 'father'. He smiled and waved, I ignored him and started.

I put on a smile. "We are Panthers!"

The steppers behind me yelled. "We are Panthers!"

"Mighty might Panthers!" I yelled.

I did a step and the people cheered, well I heard my 'father' scream the most. Even I was done I got back into position and the steppers behind me did the same. They stopped and we did it all together.

When we were done we went into a another step. I had to shout a few things before and we did and more steps. We did some dances. And some other stuff, then we stepped off stage. It was like a 45 minute thing.

"Thank you lovely ladies for that amazing performance! The show is now over folks, please exit to your left!" The principal shouted.

I went backstage to get my stuff, when I turned around I bumped into someone.

"I'm so- oh. Excuse me I have to go." I walked around him but he pulled me back. "Let go of me!"

"Celeste I'm so sorry, I am."

"Sorry isn't gonna fix it daddy." I said.

"I'll do anything, you can come back to the house, I can buy you your own house if you like, I get those new phones you wanted, Celeste I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't want any of this to happen. She was just, there, and I loved her. But in the end I find out she was cheating on me, and that she only wanted me for money. I was stupid, I know. But I swear, I won't ever do that again." He cried.

"I don't forgive you daddy, and I don't think I ever will. That was so low what you did, I am your daughter. Your BLOOD. And you fucked me over for them?" I replied.

"I'm sorry! I am! I just want you to forgive me, I want you to come back home. Where are you staying?" He said.

"I'm staying with Aliyah. And so far, she's been a better parent than you have to me." And with that I walked away. I ran out to Ms.Jones and Justin and Aliyah.

"You did amazing babe." Justin kissed me.

"Thank you, hey Ms.Jones." I smiled, giving her a hug and a kiss. "How you feeling?"

"Eh, way better. My hair isn't falling out anymore." She said.

"That's amazing." I smiled.

I gave Aliyah a hug. "Thank you for coming. And you too Martin!" I gave him a hug.

"Y-you're welcome." He said.

"So where are we going now?" I asked.

"To celebrate!" Justin smiled.