through all

Celeste P.O.V

A day later we got to Miami and were now at Uncle Josh's house. I didn't wanna go in there, I'm not gonna go in there.

"Alright, come on Celeste." Daddy got out the car.

I didn't say anything, and I didn't get out the car.

"Celeste. I said c'mon." He repeated.

I didn't say anything, and I didn't get out the car.

He opened my door and picked me up. "I said, c'mon."

"I don't wanna go in there, I wanna stay in Massachusetts." I said.

"No Celeste, you need to learn."

"I've learned okay?! I have I swear. Just plleeaaaaseeee don't let me stay here." I said.

"Too bad, you told me you were a virgin!" He yelled.

"And I was." I said.

He got my bags and knocked on the door. Uncle Josh opened it. I saw little kids running all around the house.

"Bout time you showed up." He said.

"Shutup. Here's her bags." Daddy handed uncle Josh my bags.

He kissed my forehead. "I'll be back next week."

"What? No!" I wrapped my arms around him. "Whatever you're going I'm going."

"Celeste let go." He tried prying me off him.

"Nooo daddy don't make me stay." I cried.

"Learn your lesson." He got me off of him and left.

I sighed. "Hello uncle Josh."

"Hey Celeste. Lemme show you to your room." He shut the door and I followed him down the hall. He opened the door to this all black room.

"I took all the electronics out cause your dad said no electronics. And you have to share a room with Darwin."

"Who's Max?" I asked.

"The 13 year old on the couch." He said. "You got a dog named Mac right?"

I nodded and put my bag down.

"Well he's outside. Your dad left him here for you." He said.

"Oh my god are you serious?"

He nodded. "He in the backyard."

I found my way to the back door and ran outside. They had him laying down outside, in the hot sun, on a chain. How dare they treat my Prince like this. I quickly unchanged him and hugged him. He licked all over my face.

"I missed you so much Mac!" I smiled.

He barked. "I'm on punishment. But c'mon, your going in the house where it's cold and where I'll give you a bath."

I took him inside and gave him a king bath. He is now back to his sandy brown color. He layed on my bed and went to sleep while I rubbed him.

"You want dinner?" Uncle Josh asked.

"I'll pass." I answered. "Can I borrow your phone?"

"Sorry kiddo. Little brother said no phones." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

He shook his head. "Don't do that."

"Do what?" I asked.

"Roll your eyes. Don't roll your eyes, don't roll your neck, don't huff and puff, Nothin. You know I don't play any disrespectfulness or any smart shit." He said sternly.