fwp4-ddd2

Celeste P.O.V

I wasn't really gonna commit suicide, I mean who does that? You can go to hell for that type of shit. I'm not stupid.

"So what happened with your favorite daughter?" I asked daddy as we got out the car. We were at the mall.

"She's not my favorite daughter. I love you both with an equal amount of love. And she was faking." He mumbled.

"I knew it!" I exclaimed, slamming my fist in my other hand.

"Okay, calm down. It wasn't that hard of a guess." He mumbled.

"So you knew she was faking and still turned around to get her?"

"No Celeste, I didn't know she was faking. When the doctor told me I found out." He said as we walked in forever 21. Daddy's phone was ringing and he picked it up.

"The store changed.. a lot." Daddy said.

"Nah, you're just getting old." I mumbled.

"What? You tryna be funny? I'm not getting old I'm just 43. And look at this face, I could get every girl up in here. Like her, wassup baby!"

"Well you do that than." His phone said, hanging up. He pulled it out.

"Oh shit, that was Ariel!" He panicked.

"It's fine daddy, just buy her a gift or something, she'll understand." I said as we walked around the store.

"No, no you don't understand. Ariel gone get real jealous. This isn't the first time it happened. She think I be forreal but I be just playing."

"Oh, you're out of luck than..." I mumbled.

"Ughhhh, alright. I know what ima do. I don't have to worry about it." He said.

"Oooo, daddy lets get our nails done." I pointed to a nail salon across from us.

"I'm only doing this for you." He said as I grabbed his hand and led him to the salon. I signed us in and told them we wanted a regular manicure. No color.

((Hour later))

"_________" P.O.V

"Please Rick lemme do it again. One mo time." I laughed.

"Sooner or later she's gonna get tired of it and track down this number." He bitched.

"Ion give a fuck, she gone see me soon anyway." I shrugged.

He sighed and handed me the phone. "Make it quick."

I dialed the number again and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey baby."

"Not you again, who is this?" She asked.

"That don't matter, you Jada right? You should know who this is."

"Whatever. Why are you calling me?"

"I wanna know why you datin Will. Heard you got kids with him too." I said.

"That's none of your business. Who is this?" She asked.

"Yo future baby daddy." I laughed.

She scoffed. "Fuck you, I'm married."

"Please, you'on love him. Wait till I come in the picture. I swear we gone be all over each other Jada."

"Hey mom,, can I-" beep.