family week part 2

Celeste P.O.V

"Did you take orders yet?" George asked.

"I'm doing it now." I told him.

"Now? It's been damn near over an hour and you're doing it now?!" He asked.

"Better than never." I said.

"That's your answer? 'Better than never'?! I sh-"

"Excuse me, she tryna take our orders but you bitchin. I'm starving, so can you go somewhere please?" Justin said.

George mumbled something and walked away.

"Thanks babe. I mean! Thanks Justin." I said.

"Mhm, I know whatchu many alright." He smirked into his menu.

"Wait, you two broke up? Why?!" She asked.

"No, no ma we ain't break up, we doin a competition thingy. Anyway, let's get orders."

"What would you like for your appetizer?" I asked.

"The Sicilian Fire Sticks." Daddy said.

"And will that be for everyone or just you?" I asked looking around the table.

"Everybody expect Chelsea, she wants Nachos." He said.

"Alright, it'll be out in a few."

"You sure bout that slow poke?" Chelsea laughed, sticking her tongue out at me.

"I'll get a knife and cut your tongue out Chelsea, you won't be able to drink your orange juice or eat your stupid nachos."

"She told be she was gonna cut my tongue out!" She cried as George passed by.

"What?! Celeste we don-"

"Yeah yeah I know we don't threaten the customers. She's my little sister Sir."

"That doesn't matter!"

"Look, it's almost 11. My shift is over in a few." I told him.

"Your shift isn't over until I say it's over. Now, go get the appetizers." He said.

I sighed. "Yes sir."

I quickly went to the bag and got 5 orders of fire sticks and 3 of nachos. I got a platter and refilled the drinks and I also put the food on it. I wacky carried out to their table. 10 minutes.

I passed out the drinks and put the empty cups on the platter and then I gave them their appetizers.

"Alright, I'll be back in 10 minutes to get your orders." I smiled before walking to the kitchen and putting the cups away and the platter down. I got myself a drink and a hotdog. I went and sat down. I ate it and slowly sipped my drink while playing on my phone. 10 minutes later it was snatched out my hand and held over my drink.

"I think they're ready for their entrees to be taken." George said, handing me my phone.

"I'll get right to it." I put my phone in my pocket and went back to the table, taking out my notepad and pen.

"May I take your entrees please?" I smiled.

"Yeah, can we get another waiter?" Daddy asked.

I was gonna write that down but I realized what he'd said. "Wait, what? You don't like my waiting?"

"No, I mean. Celeste you're just too slow with it. We c-"

I slammed my pen and notepad down on their table, now I'm mad. I sighed loudly in aggravation and smiled. "The customer wants what the customer gets, you all want a different waiter. I'll get you one. But the wait is gonna be at least 15 minutes."