tfn.

Gianni P.O.V

"What are you doing here??" I asked. I haven't seen him in like, a year. And I miss him.

Angel, my 2 year old daughter came crawling out the room and I picked her up.

"Just sitting stoppin by... That's Angel?" He asked.

"Yeah, you wanna hold her?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Okayy. Well, where's Jason?" I asked.

"School, I gotta pick him up in a few minutes. Wanna ride?"

I nodded and went to the back to put on some shoes and grabbed Angel's car seat and a bottle.

"Hurry up. if I'm leavin, I ain't comin back."

I just couldn't find my phone! I searched all around the room. About a minute or two later I heard the door slam. I ran out front and Sam was pulling off. He's gone! Noooo! I- I was trying to hurry up. I went back inside the house and sat on the couch with Angel.

Sam P.O.V

(5 mins later)

"How was school?" I asked Jason as he got in the car.

"It was alright." He mumbled.

"How was school Jason?" I asked again, cause he lyin to me.

"Okay, I got a 'F' on my math test." He said.

"How? You studied all night like I had told you to right?"

"I kinda didn't study at all.." He mumbled.

"What? Jason that's yo ass." I said sternly.

"But-"

"No freakin buts. I told you to study and you didn't, which caused you to get a 'F'."

Celeste P.O.V

We're finally at the college. Justin is trying to walk me to my dorm but I'm not cooperating. I speed walked to my dorm and put my bags down.

"Is my dorm partner here??" I called out.

Then some guy came from out the bathroom. But not some guy. It was Andre!

"Andre!" I smiled.

"Celeste!"

"What are you doing here? I missed you!" I jumped on him and gave him a giant hug.

"I go to college here. The only reason I got a room with a girl was because I know the guidance lady. And just so you know, I ain't gay no more. I stopped that shit a long time ago." He said.

"Finally." I muttered. "Why?"

He shrugged. "Ion know, just wasn't my thing."

"Oh, well. Good. An-"

"But I was just gonna go see that new Transformers movie that came out. Wanna go?" He asked, getting ready to walk out.

I shrugged. "Sure."

He put his arm around me and we walked out.

Justin P.O.V

"Si Me IIamo Chris." My roomate said as I hung my stuff up on the walls. I already unpacked which took a few hours.

"I still don't know what you sayin." I mumbled.

"Me.. IIamo... CHRIS!"

"Puttin emphasis on it ain't helpin." I said.