Spock.

Celeste P.O.V

8:15pm.

There was a knock at the door, so I got up and got it.

"Hey Mart." I hugged him as he came in. I shut the door and locked it.

"Hey, ready to study?" He asked as we went to my room.

"Yes." He put his bag down and sat down on my bed. "Sooo were studying for geology right?"

I nodded.

We studied till about 10:30. And we got school in the morning. So we decided to go to bed. But when I did, there was a knock at the door.

"Are you e-expecting someone?" Martin asked.

"It should be my daddy." I said, getting it off bed. I opened the door.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked Justin.

"Where he at?" He asked.

I looked around. "Where's who?"

"Martin!"

"Why? Were done right? You shouldn't be worrying about me." I said.

"That don't give you the rights to go off with another nigga! You know we be on and off." He said.

"Justin, don't tell me what I can do and who I can go off with. You broke up with me in front of your click and Ciara. I can't even count how many girls you'd flirt with just to make him jealous. And I didn't run off with him, it's just a study sleepover." I crossed my arms.

"I still wanna fuck him up."

"Justin, please. Leave. Now." I said.

"I ain't goin nowhere Celeste." He crossed his arms and leaned on the wall.

"Look, you need le-"

"Is everything o-okay?" Martin came out the room.

"Just the nigga I was looking for." Justin walked towards him and I pulled him back.

"Celeste! Lemme go!" He yelled.

"Martin go in my room and lock the door." I said.

He nodded and did as I said.

I let go of Jason and he pushed me. "What the fuck you do that for?"

"You know why. You don't need to hurt him. What are you fighting him for anyway?" I asked.

"Cause I want to." He shrugged.

"Get out of my house Justin." I said.

"Man I ain't goin nowhere." He said.

"Justin get the fuck out!!" I screamed.

"I'm good." He sat on the couch and turned the tv on. I snatched the remote away from him and threw it down the hall. Then I switched the tv off. He sighed and pulled me down on his lap. I got up.

"Justin please get out."

"I told you I ain't leavin. If you wanna hear I'm sorry, then I'm sorry." He said.

"I wanna hear your feet walking out this damn house." I said.

"I'm not leaving."'He said .

"Fine, just don't come near me and Martin."I said before going to my room. "You can unlock the door now Martin."

He slowly unlocked the door and I came in. "He won't come near you."

"Can I s-sleep with you j-just in case?" He asked.