Hey baby

((2 months later))

Celeste P.O.V

I have been M.I.A for 2 months. Haven't been taking to anyone, not even Justin. I moved into my apartment 2 months ago, everything is settled and it looks freaking amazing. I painted the walls different colors. I bought stuff for the kitchen, which is filled with food. Bathroom looks amazing, living room is perf. I just LOVE it. And Mac does too. I'm now at work. I work at Forever 21. Yes, I'm working on my birthday. And yes, it's my birthday. Until I get a better job I'll be here. Its good pay and all, but still. I was waking away from helping a customer when I got a call. Yes, I finally got a new phone. But I don't know who this is, because I didn't give anyone my number.

"Hellooo?" I answered.

"Ariel is giving birth! She's at the hospital on Main street." They said.

"Um, who is this?"

"Austin. No I didn't talk to Ariel and we don't see each other. I probably watch her sometimes and that's how I found out. But you need to get up there." He said.

"How did you get my number?" I asked.

"I tracked you down." He hung up and I put my phone in my pocket.

Well, maybe I would go see them.

"Um, Brittney my dad's girlfriend is giving birth, sooo I gotta clock out early." I said.

"Okay. I'll let the manager know." She said.

I walked to my car and drove to the store and bought a bouquet of white roses and some balloons then I drove to the hospital on main. I got out and walked inside.

"I'm looking for Ariel Hendricks." I said.

She stopped and looked on her computer. "What are you to her?"

"I'm her man's daughter." I answered.

"Room 207."

I went to room 207 and didn't hear anything. Ugh, I hate the fact that the baby's birthday is my birthday. I walked in and everyone was here. Justin and his parents. Grandma and her boyfriend, daddy, I'm guessing this was Ariel's parents, and Sam and Gianni, I'm thinking their babysitting. Ariel had already given birth and her baby was in her arms. Awww the baby was so perfect, I could j- snap out of it! Everyone stared at me in silence as I closed the door back.

"Hello." I smiled.

No one replied.. they watched as I took a few steps. Even the damn baby was staring at me.

"Okaaaay, I'm just gonna leave than....." I mumbled and turned around.

"Y-you came?" Ariel mumbled.

I turned back around. "Oh, yes. I did."

"I didn't expect you." She said.

I stared at the ground."I know, I know." I mumbled. I didn't expect my damn self to come.

It got silent.

"So am I even welcomed anymore? I don't wanna sit here is no one is even finna acknowledge me. Your treating me like I'm Austin or something." I blurted.

They stayed silent.

I sighed and sat the balloons and flowers next to her. Then I freaking left. I got on my car and drove home. No one even told me happy birthday. Not even Justin. I drove home. I actually was crying.

I went inside and went to my room. Mac jumped on my bed.

"I went to go see the baby today. And they acted like I was some stranger." I cried myself to sleep. I was awoken by knocks on the door. Well, really from Mac barking. But I heard knocks on the door.