2x the fun.

"((2 months later, Celeste P.O.V))

I'm not pregnant! Turns out Aliyah gave me a fake pregnancy test and I had a stomach flu. I heard about Sam and Gianni breaking up. They haven't talked since. I mean, they keep in touch for Jason but other than that nah. Me on the other hand, it's my birthday!! I had Justin for breakfast, lunch, and I'm sure I'm gonna have him for dinner. Don't get me wrong, he served me. Like, we've been doing it all day. It's crazy. Everyone is at my house. Grandma, daddy, Aliyah, Chelsea, Justin, Sam, Jason. And that's really it. I'm in my room while their in the living room celebrating Chelsea's birthday.. I-

"Someone's knocking!" I heard Jason yell. I got up and went to get the door. But no one really notices that I'm finally 18. Shit, their having Chelsea's party at my house. I stepped outside because it's actually loud in my house.

"Hey Celeste, happy birthday." Gianni handed me a gift.

I smiled and hugged her. "Thanks!"

I let her in and the movie was ending. I took it out and switched on the light. Putting the tv on mute.

"Mommy!" Jason jumped up on his mother.

"Hey baby." She smiled and picked him up. "I'm sorry, hey everybody!"

They all said hey, of course except for Sam.

Everyone went into the kitchen, for what I don't know. Sam didn't go, Justin didn't go, and I didn't go.

"Sam-"

"Bitch don't fuckin talk to me." Sam cut her off.

"Damn she gotta be a bitch?" Justin muttered.

"Hell yeah, she a fuckin hoe."

"She is not." I said.

"She fucked anotha nifga in my house and in "our" bed." He snapped.

"No, I didn't." Gianni said.

"Yes the fuck you did. And now you lien about it." He sat back.

"Okay, whatever you say." She went in the kitchen.

"Sam did you even bother to listen to her explanation?" I asked.

"Nope." He said popping the 'p'.

"Do you even care to listen to her at all?" I asked.

"Nope."

"I mean, it could be a logical reason to why she even acted that way. She loves you and you love her. She wouldn't do that for no reason." I said.

"Ion love her no more." He shrugged.

"You serious man?" Justin asked.

He nodded.

"You're lying." I added.

He sighed. "Okay maybe I am lyin but still, that shit was wrong."

"Explanation.... explanation.... Someone needs an explanation.." I mumbled.

"Okay Celeste. I heard you the first fuckin time." He snapped.

I rolled my eyes and sat down. "You don't have to get an attitude with me."

"Right. Um, ready to sing happy birthday to Chelsea?" Daddy asked.

I sighed and we all got up and went to the kitchen. We sung happy birthday to Chelsea. Everytime they'd say "How old are you?" I'd scream over everyone "18!!!". After a few minutes they finally finished.