Dunlop.

Jada P.O.V

I went in my room, slamming the door shut. Celeste jumped and Freddy looked at me.

"What's wrong with you mommy?" She asked.

"Leave me alone." I snapped as I grabbed a towel and went in the bathroom.

I locked the door and got in the shower.

Freddy P.O.V

I turned to Celeste. "You sure you apologized?"

She fiddled with her fingers. "Um, maybe I... kinda... lied about it.."

I popped her. "Celeste! What the fuck have I told you about lying?!"

She rubbed her arm. "To not lie."

"So why'd you do it?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"I don't speak sign language. Why'd you do it Celeste?" I asked again.

"I don't know daddy." She said.

"I won't make you apologize, but if Ms.Jada doesn't like you anymore it isn't my fault. And from the way she just talked to you it didn't look like she does."

"Noooo, I don't want mommy to hate me! Can you talk to her for me?? Pleaseeee daddy?!" She cried.

"Sorry hunny, you got yourself into this. You have to talk to her." I said.

She got up and knocked on the bathroom door. "Mommy?"

"Go away!" Jada yelled.

She ran and layed on top of me and cried. "Daddy I don't want mommy to hate me."

"And that's why I told you don't lie." I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Im sorry daddy! I SWEAR to god, I won't do it again." She cried.

"You shouldn't be apologizing to me. I guess you gone have to be a big girl and sleep by yourself."

"I know, because mommy isn't gonna let me sleep with her." She said.

"Welp, you took your bath right and brushed your teeth?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes."

"Well, time for bed." I said.

She got up and left, with Mac following behind her, and went to her room. Then I got up and left, going to my room. I went to Celeste room and plugged in her nightlight. I instantly heard the music from her radio. She was in bed with Mac laying right under her.

"Daddy, can you tell Ms.Jad- nevermind." She sighed.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes."

"Alright, goodnight sweetie."

She kissed me. "Goodnight daddy."

I left and went to my room.

Jada P.O.V

I slammed the bathroom door shut and put on my pajamas. I don't even give a fuck about my hair. I switched off the light and jumped in bed. How could he?! And with Dominique! I know I haven't really been taking but he knew we were gonna get back to-fucking-gether. And why'd he have to do it with her? My worst fucking enemy. At least have someone cuter.

My door opened and closed. And I felt someone sit on my bed.

"Whoever the fuck you are, what do you want?" I said.

"Forgiveness. And a date?"

"Lesane, go away." I said.

"So bein so freakin stubborn . Just listen to me." He said.

"I don't need to listen. You got her pregnant Lesane! That's all I need to know." I yelled.

"Just come to the appointment with me. Please. I dont even know the route to drive back. Im only staying there for a few days. Pleaseeee Jada??" He asked.

"No!" I yelled.

"Why you frontin? You know you wanna go... would you rather have my baby?" I couldn't see him but I could tell he was smiling.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"I'll take that as a yes." He smiled again. "Anyway, meet me in my room around 3pm, tomorrow. If you wanna come." And he left.

"Whatever." I turned over and went to sleep.

((Tomorrow morning, Jada P.O.V))

I went downstairs, where Lesane and Biggie were eating breakfast.

"Morning." They said.

"Shutup." I grabbed something out the fridge and went back upstairs.

I guess, I'm in a better mood. When I went back to my room Freddy was in there.

"I heard you and Lesane conversation last-night. I think you should go with him." He said. "Oh, and Goodmorning."

"Goodmorning. And no, I don't think I should go with him." I sat on the bed next to him.

"Why? Its just for a few days. I'll take Celeste out every day until you come back so she won't be sad."

"Not necessary. Because I'm not going. I don't wanna go anywhere with Lesane." I said.

"Whatever. You're going. At least support him. I'll be waiting for you when you get back, and we can go out on our own." He winked as he got my suitcase, and started putting some of my stuff in there.

I stopped him. "Freddy, I'm not going."

"Go, for me. I mean, he probably feels helpless right now. That's how I felt when me and Celste were on our own. Just go, please."

I sighed. "Fine, I'll go to thefucking appointment."

"Well, its 12. So, you should start getting ready." He said. I grabbed an outfit and went in the bathroom. Then I took my shower. After a while I got out and put on the outfit. I pout my hair in a bun, Im not doing anything special. When I was done it was around 1:30pm. I talked till Freddy for a little while then I went to Celeste room.

"Mac, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Mommy is mad at me and I-"

"Hi Celeste." I went and sat on her bed.

"Mommy? Hey! I thought you were mad at me.." She said.

"I wasn't mad at you, well I was for a tiny bit, but when I came back last night I wasn't mad at you, I was mad at someone else. I was just.. I don't know, I'm so sorry baby . I wasn't mad at you." I said. I have her a hug and a kiss.

"It's okay mommy. And I'm sorry too." She said.

"Alright, it's 2 minutes till 3, I have to go somewhere but I'll be back in a few days." I stood up. 

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I have to go back to Miami for a little bit. But I'll be back, I promise." I told her.

"Alright, I'll try not to cry over it. But call nd lots and lots mommy, I love you!" She smiled.

I smiled back. "I love you too Celeste."

Then I left, I grabbed my suitcase out of my room. I hugged Freddy. "Bye Fred."

He hugged me back and kissed my cheek. "Bye, have fun." 

"I'll try." Then I left and went to Lesane room. He was just getting ready to leave. He looked at me and smiled.

"Aw, I knew you was gone come."

"Don't say anything to me, let's just go." I said.

"Whatever you say baby." He grabbed his keys and we left.