Stein.

Aliyah P.O.V

((2 hours later))

"He took my daughter and beat yo my boyfriend." I told the cop.

Create came out the house with her suitcases. "Can I go home with my daddy now?" She asked the cop.

"No, you can't. We're handling business here kiddo, go in the house." The cop.

She sighed and went in the house.

"That's my daughter. I've been taking care of her while you go out and party and fuck people. And I only beat his ass because he put his hands on her." Freddy said.

"In gonna need to call backup." He pulled it his walkie talkie. "Come in on 95."

He sat for a while then it started buzzing. "Yes?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna need some backup----- 5640 Ferrell Drive.----- Two parents arguing over a little girl----- I don't know, c'mon.----- just being your ass Phil. And send John too.----- Okay, don't come taking those stupid jokes either." He put it back in his pocket.

"Fuck! He's so damn stupid." He mumbled.

"Anyway, can I just take my daughter and leave?" Freddy asked.

"Sir, don't ask that question again. There is a process okay? We're not just gonna come, and give you what you want. So just sit tight." He answered.

"Yeah, sit tight." I said.

"I don't need a mockingbird okay?" He looked at me.

I traced my hand down his shirt. "Oh but you'd love this one.."

"You're a fucking whore." Freddy said.

"It's not like you didn't get this punani anyway you blexican asshole." I said.

"Who hasn't had that punani?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Yo mama." I answered. I went up and pushed him.

"Don't put your fucking hands on me Aliyah, I will hit a bitch." He snapped.

Im a bitch? I lunged at him but the cop grabbed be. But I did manage to slap him. He came at me but the cop turned around and grabbed him, putting him in handcuffs.

"Why you puttin me in handcuffs?" He asked.

"You putting your hands on a female." He answered.

"What? I didn't touch her!" He yelled.

Another cop came behind him and took the handcuffs off.

"Thank you." Freddy said.

"Ford if you do that again you're done. You know the rules. I saw no physical attraction from this man. If anything put her in handcuffs." The officer snapped, pointing at me.

"What?! I want my lawyer." I said.

"Oh God, were gonna have to settle this. So this is how it's gonna go. We can have the court session in Friday. Today is Tuesday. Have your lawyers ready. In the meantime, we have to take the little girl to the facilities." He said.

"No! Celeste isn't going there." Freddy yelled.

"Well, do you have anywhere else she could go?" He asked.

"He can stay with my bo-"

"Fuck no, he can stay with one of her close friends. They live right there." He pointed at the house next to mines.