fwp3- ddd1.

Celeste P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and just layed in bed started at the ceiling. There was a knock at the door.

"Celeste you up yet honey?" I heard daddy ask.

I ignored him and continued laying down.

"Celeste I wanna take you out today. Just me and you. For the whole day. I wanna catch up on everything baby. We need to be back how we were." He said. "So if you're up, please get ready." And he walked away.

After another 30 minutes I got up and took a long shower and fixed myself up. I guess I'll be girly today. I styled my hair in some long luscious curls. I found a perfect turquoise shirt and dark blue skirt. in my closet that showed off my body amazingly. I put in some studs and a designed earring for my cartilage piercing. I put on some very light makeup, y'know: eye liner, red lipstick, mascara. Then to top it off I put on I some badge heels. I was gonna get a jacket, but it's pretty warm outside so nevermind. I grabbed my handbag and slowly walked out the room. All that took me at least 2 and a half hours. I went in the living room where daddy was watching tv. I guess everyone's still sleep. He was dressed up in.. the same thing I was dressed in. In the boy version. He had a red bow on though. Aww. ((Their outfits in the MM.))

"Great minds think alike." I said, causing him to look at me. "You look great daddy."

"I know, I know." He said. "You look amazing though."

"I know, I know." I said. "Can we go before I change my mind?"

He grabbed my hand and we left. He helped me in his car, which was really nice, and shut the door, he quickly got in on his side and shut his door while starting up the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Oh you'll see, I got a whole day planned for us baby girl."

"I can't stay for a whole day. I have plans with a friend also." I said.

"What friend? Is he more important than me?" He asked.

"I mean, as of now yes. Isn't Chelsea more important than me to you? Oh okay." I answered.

He sighed. "C'mon Celeste, please don't start this."

"You started it. All I said was that I had plans with a friend."

"Why do-"

His phone rung, it's connected to the car so I can here his call too.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Baby, Chelsea caught a cold and I think she needs to go to the hospital." Ariel said on the other line.

"Alright, I'm on my way." The car turned around and he hung up.

"No, no! Let Jason or Ariel take her! You specifically said its me and your day. Just because Chelsea got sick didn't mean anything! How are we supposed to get back like we were and Chelsea's always in the way?" I yelled as I crossed my arms.

"Don't tell at me. And she's sick what do you expect?" He asked as we pulled up to my apartment.

"You know what? I'm sick too! Sick and tired of how I'm getting treated as a 3rd wheel. Nobody pays attention to me anymore! Why the hell am I still living?" I cried.

"Celeste baby-"

"No!" I cried as I stopped in the house. I went back to my room and slammed my door once again. I then laid back in my bed. Shouldn't have got out of it anyway.

Freddy P.O.V

"C'mon baby, feeling okay?" I asked Chelsea as I put her in the car.

"No, my head hurts." She cried.

I quickly drive to the emergency room and they checked her, a few minutes later they came out.

"There isn't anything wrong with her. We ran like 5 tests back to back. She was faking." He said as Chelsea walked out the room with her arms crossed.

"You lied to me?" I asked her as we all got in the car.

"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't want Celeste to take you away from me."

"Damnit Chelsea, I stopped and came back for you on me and Celeste day! And you sitting here lying while I'm rushing you to the emergency room?!" I yelled.

"You don't have to yell!" She yelled.

"Don't yell at me little girl! I'm the parent, you the child!!"

"Freddy, calm down." Ariel said.

"Calm down? She just-"

"I know baby, I know. But, she's 8 for Christ's sakes." She said.

"Alright, Ariel. In only doin it for you." I mumbled.

Justin P.O.V

"C'mon baby." . I held Britney's waist as I walked inside Celeste apartment. She was bent over in the fridge. When she turned around by jaw dropped. DAYUM.

"Why you all dressed up?"

"Why are you in my apartment with that hoe?" She asked, dropping the banana that was in her hand.

"She not welcomed here or sum?" I asked.

"Hell no. I don't fucking like her." She answered.

"Bitch! I never did anything to you." Britney exclaimed.

"You're a hoe Britney! You were just talking to one of my friends yesterday, and another one the day before! You fucked our boss. And now you're messing with my ex!" She asked.

Oh shit, she fucked her boss??

"But 'we' don't concern you!" Britney yelled.

"When you're associated with him it sure as hell does." She said.

"Celeste why youu in our business though?" I asked.

"Justin she's a hoe! I don't want you getting hurt!" She said.

"She been faithful since she been with me." I stated.

"You know what? Alright, you know what fuck it! NOBODY CARES ANYMORE!" She started to cry and she picked up a sharp ass knife and went in her room and locked the door. "I'm TIRED OF BRING ALIVE!!"

The fuck? I quickly ran to her room and started banging on the door.

"Celeste? CELESTE?!" I yelled.

Mr.B and Chelsea and Ariel came through the door. Chelsea and Ariel went in the room. And Mr.B came up to me.

"What's wrong, why you banging on her door like that?" He asked.

"She committin suicide!" I yelled, kicking the door. Mr.B soon just knocked the door open. We ran inside and Celeste was holding the knife just looking at it crying.

I ran up to her and threw knife. "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!"

"Stop yelling at me! I wasn't gonna do it for real dumbass!!" She yelled.

"That don't mean shit! You shouldn't neva got me scared like that then!" I replied.

"Whatever, you still need to get Britney out my house." She mumbled.

Mr.B came in sat next to her as I walked out the room.

Freddy P.O.V

"Celeste I'm sorry okay? I know I deal with Chelsea more than I even look at you, but you need to know I love you, and I won't do it again." I said.

She stayed quiet.

"C-"

"Pinky promise?" She mumbled as she held her pinky out.

I locked my pinky with hers. "Pinky promise."

She smiled and gave me a kiss. "Now let's go!"

Scared y'all ass.